'I'm going to break your face' - McGregor to Floyd

Nah m8.

Floyd is too good defensively and knows how to exploit the rules to rack up points without ever really getting hit.

He would aswell

Conor would KILL him in one on one unarmed combat

Nate Diaz made Conor into a panic wrestler by punching him in the face. Now imagine what one of the best boxers of this generation would do to this delusional little Irish manlet.

Meh, Floyd doesn't have the attributes. You gotta have some attributes....

I like that he pictured himself with boxing gloves. This confirms that if it would happen it will be inside the squared circle.

In reality I think they are both in on hyping a bit of a fued but it has to be only to keep their name buzzing. I just can't see any conceivable way these two would/could actually fight.

I have to assume Conor isn't stupid enough to even entertain the idea that he could do anything to Floyd in boxing. It's the only thing keeping me from breaking my face off the keyboard when reading this.
Im not so sure on that wilko..

Floyd no longer has the power to KO Conor (brittle hands), but Conor wouldn't land a single punch.

The less you talk about this stupid shit the better. Doesn't help that you openly admit to stalking Conor's ding dong on Twitter too.

Im not so sure on that wilko..

Then I have to assume he is fine with getting humiliated for $100 million. I can respect that. I did it for free at the Q and A.

Then I have to assume he is fine with getting humiliated for $100 million. I can respect that. I did it for free at the Q and A.
man up, pussy

you didn't get humiliated

such clever trash talk
so clever
king of trash talk

Not many people wouldnt be fine getting embarrased for 100 mill. And you have hit legendary status with the q & a dont sell yourself short

I don't watch boxing and I don't really care much about this. But someone tell me what weight Merryfeather fights at and isn't mcgregor like 3 inches taller?

No I con't think mcgregor can beat merryfeather in a boxing match.

Lmfao ever since Floyd said next time Conor uses his name he's going to slap the shit out of him, Conor hasn't used it. Even refers to Floyd as "he" haha.

So running man vs gladiator?

Back