• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm concerned about someone dying with the kind of fights organizations like Triller put on...

When I saw that fight on paper when it was first announced I thought it was a joke. Mir is lucky Pulev didn't punch his damn head off while he was wobbling around like a mortal Kombat character.

When I saw that fight on paper when it was first announced I thought it was a joke. Mir is lucky Pulev didn't punch his damn head off while he was wobbling around like a mortal Kombat character.

Top of the food chain boxers will ALWAYS beat the living shit out of MMA fighters in a boxing match, but they took it to the next step and put in a dinosaur in Mir.

But what if it was one of the Paul brother who kicked the can? Would you really care then?

A guy just died in BKFC not long ago. A girl died in boxing not long before that. People have been dying for decades, especially in boxing. I’m not sure what the point of the thread really is.

Pro athletes sign a contract to fight in combat sports. Are you volunteering to go through every contract to make sure you don’t see a mismatched fight? They passed all the medical tests administered by the governing AC.

Start with the UFC and every girl signed to fight Amanda. Because on what planet should Pena ever fight Amanda?

Pro athletes sign a contract to fight in combat sports. Are you volunteering to go through every contract to make sure you don’t see a mismatched fight? They passed all the medical tests administered by the governing AC.
I mean that's the fucking point lol: fans with actual brains who aren't corrupt retards are honest decent humans, while some AC and this promoter don't give a shit.

A guy just died in BKFC not long ago. A girl died in boxing not long before that. People have been dying for decades, especially in boxing. I’m not sure what the point of the thread really is.

Start with the UFC and every girl signed to fight Amanda. Because on what planet should Pena ever fight Amanda?

The Mir fight is the biggest mismatch I can ever recall, though.

Money talks. UFC went ahead with a PPV when their fighter failed a drug test. It’s horrible but it is what it is. We more likely then not will see a serious injury with one of these mix and match/celebrity fights.

Im surprised no one around Mir stepped in to stop him. Sad all round

Promoters should be ashamed of themselves for that one

Didn't Pulev fight Anthony Joshua like last year? Frank has been completely shot for at least 5 years at this point and was never known for his boxing as it is

Yep. Only ever lost to him and Klitschko. He wasn’t a nobody by any stretch of the imagination

Back