I'm betting money on DADA to stop Kimbo

Throwing-away-money-GIF.gif

I don't know anything about DADA 5000. Somebody please fill me in.

I'll post my slip when I get it. Why am I betting Dada?

- In his film, Dawg Fights, several witness attested to the fact that DADA 5000 was the toughest or at least one of the toughest fighters in their neighborhood. Everyone had also said that DADA was tougher and a better fighter than kimbo coming up.

- DADA was Kimbos bodygaurd. Think about that. Kimbo was a bodyguard himself. He made DADA 5000 his own bodyguard. So he is telling us that i need someone that can take guys that I can't take as a fighter. I need someone to protect me. Mental Advantage DADA

dadas last fight: A guy with 0 MMA experience (dada) faces a guy with 7 fights.

It is very Foreman like. DADA will prove to be Kimbos George Foreman. From what I've heard DADA is a real fighter who is a real threat. He has real power that is obvious.

Your logic is terrible. First off you can get a bunch of witnesses/idiots to say pretty much anything. I'm sure if I stuck a camera on myself I could get 30 people in NYC to say that Miley Cyrus when upset would most likely beat the shit out of Kimbo if she got off first.

2nd. Being a bodyguard means nothing. heavyweight champions in boxing have had body guards that were 40-50lbs lighter than them. Body guard is just a guy to keep fanboys away from you so you don't have to bother with them.

I do believe Dada beats Kimbo, but it's mostly do to the fact Dada is a big guy and has a better chin than Kimbo. It's not a technical/skill fight. it's a fight that revolves around who will drop first and kimbo appears to have the weaker chin.

I'm calling it now.... Kimbo by takedown and GnP. Dada isn't expecting that.

Kimbo would be making a huge mistake.

Word on the street is that the only BJJ gold belt in the world, James Toney himself, has been seen hanging around DADA's crib.

DADA by north-south ezekiel choke with his saggy boxers.

Kimbo would be making a huge mistake.

Word on the street is that the only BJJ gold belt in the world, James Toney himself, has been seen hanging around DADA's crib.

DADA by north-south ezekiel choke with his saggy boxers.

What was he doing there.. Getting vocabulary lessons?!?!

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

The question isn't why are you betting on DADA? The quesiton is, why are you betting on this fight? This fight has shady written all over it. You might as well bet on Roman Reigns at WWE Fast Lane.

Sherdog says he's 38.

I thought dude was like 27 tops.

I see this fight going no longer than about 3 minutes unless Kimbo decides to take it to the mat. I believe both guys have a chance to land a solid right hand and end the fight, but I somewhat favor Kimbo as he's fought a much higher standard of competition. Who knows. Literally the only reason this fight was made is because Spikeforce clearly view their rivalry as marketable. If Harris didn't have history with Kimbo, nobody would care about this.

Kimbo has been involved in several fixed fights (in my opinion). I would never put money on or against him.

money talks shit walks. Im telling you guys i got a gut feeling about this one

I do believe Dada beats Kimbo, but it's mostly do to the fact Dada is a big guy and has a better chin than Kimbo. It's not a technical/skill fight. it's a fight that revolves around who will drop first and kimbo appears to have the weaker chin.

I mentioned in my OP that DADA was Kimbos BODYGUARD. Of course he has a better chin and hits harder. thats why kimbo needed him to protect him from guys kimbo couldnt fight himself.

money talks shit walks. Im telling you guys i got a gut feeling about this one

I like your gut feeling

You have to figure that DaDa5000 would not take this fight unless he was pretty confident. I reckon DaDa5000 kept calling Kimbo out and making him look like a bitch so Kimbo had no choice but to accept. Now Kimbo has to face the consequences and he's terrified.

Kimbo will now be reminded what it's like to fight a real dawg from the yard and not the lilly pinkhaired manicured manboys he's been fighting the last few years.

By the way kimbo sounds scared

"That ain't my thing no more. I've got a family now."

"I have no f------ reason to go back to my old neighborhood, my friends ain't down there,""

I like your gut feeling

You have to figure that DaDa5000 would not take this fight unless he was pretty confident. I reckon DaDa5000 kept calling Kimbo out and making him look like a bitch so Kimbo had no choice but to accept. Now Kimbo has to face the consequences and he's terrified.

Kimbo will now be reminded what it's like to fight a real dawg from the yard and not the lilly pinkhaired manicured manboys he's been fighting the last few years.

By the way kimbo sounds scared

"That ain't my thing no more. I've got a family now."

"I have no f------ reason to go back to my old neighborhood, my friends ain't down there,""

Kimbos gone soft. he has no edge, and his chin is ready to be checked

I mentioned in my OP that DADA was Kimbos BODYGUARD. Of course he has a better chin and hits harder. thats why kimbo needed him to protect him from guys kimbo couldnt fight himself.

That's not why people have bodyguards.

The smart thing for Kimbo to do would be to try to hold Dada down for the first round so he'd gas, and Kimbo can knock him out in the second. Easy money if he plays his cards right. Dada just wants to make a name for himself off Kimbo.

I honestly don't know what to make of this fight. I hope it's at least fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back