I'm betting money on DADA to stop Kimbo

YesMySon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll post my slip when I get it. Why am I betting Dada?

- In his film, Dawg Fights, several witness attested to the fact that DADA 5000 was the toughest or at least one of the toughest fighters in their neighborhood. Everyone had also said that DADA was tougher and a better fighter than kimbo coming up.

- DADA was Kimbos bodygaurd. Think about that. Kimbo was a bodyguard himself. He made DADA 5000 his own bodyguard. So he is telling us that i need someone that can take guys that I can't take as a fighter. I need someone to protect me. Mental Advantage DADA

dadas last fight: A guy with 0 MMA experience (dada) faces a guy with 7 fights.

It is very Foreman like. DADA will prove to be Kimbos George Foreman. From what I've heard DADA is a real fighter who is a real threat. He has real power that is obvious.

What about this fight? He was going to lose if it wasn't for that shady stand up.

What are the odds? not that I think Dada is going to win but I do think he's the smarter of the two

Dada is horrible. Watch his previous fights. Kimbo has trained a lot harder and for a lot longer. Unless Kimbo is done he wins

I like how even in a professional MMA fight, DADA's pants are sagging exposing regular boxers.

This gives DADA two advantages:

1. No need for a cup, guy got balls of steel.

2. Most important advantage of them all - street cred. Those sagging pants only mean 1 thing, DADA keeps it real whether on the streets of Miami or in a cage. Kimbo is an uncle tom in comparison.

I like how even in a professional MMA fight, DADA's pants are sagging exposing regular boxers.

This gives DADA two advantages:

1. No need for a cup, guy got balls of steel.

2. Most important advantage of them all - street cred. Those sagging pants only mean 1 thing, DADA keeps it real whether on the streets of Miami or in a cage. Kimbo is an uncle tom in comparison.

He is verbally abusing kimbo as well.

Why would a guy who uses fake plates for a bench press, need street cred?

You know I really want Kimbo to beat Dada. Unjust that this can't be a one-off bareknuckle mma fight.

they werent fake. false team kimbo propoganda
of course they were. It was insanely obvious to anyone that isn't retarded they were fake. There are world champion powerlifters and strongmen that don't lift that much.

of course they were. It was insanely obvious to anyone that isn't retarded they were fake. There are world champion powerlifters and strongmen that don't lift that much.

because they arent as strong as dada 5000. you have no proof, just your own opinion.

I highly doubt that. Dada looked terrible in his mma fights and it's hard to find video of him street fighting. I don't care what a bunch of hoodrat thugs said about his skills. That means jack shit to me. And was Kimbo supposed to be his own bodyguard? How do you bodyguard yourself? A bodyguard is there so you can relax and keep your guard down, so Kimbo picked a dude he knew that could fight. Kimbo should wreck that scrub. Bad knees and all.

You know this fight is probably going to be boring as hell with both guys scared to engage.

If you've seen Dada fight, and still pick him I don't know what to say. Kimbo was never a top fighter, but he fought way better guys and definitely had better performances. Not just in MMA, but in boxing and street fights. The only Dada should be able to win is if he catches some wild haymaker on Kimbo's chin.

I love the breakdowns in this thread, lol. Skillwise and experience wise, Kimbo is almost as far ahead of Dada 5000 as a mixed martial artist as most of the UFC heavyweight roster is over Kimbo. I give Dada very little chance.

Dada standup looked terrible. Was flailing punches. Kimbo has pretty good hands and head movement .

DaDa has very little fight experience as far as I have seen, he has yet to really look good at all. Kimbo isn't anything special but he is miles ahead of DaDa.

basing bets on mma off of things other than watching a guy fight and how he performs there: always a good idea.

I'm calling it now.... Kimbo by takedown and GnP. Dada isn't expecting that.

Back