I'm betting money on DADA to stop Kimbo

That would be a moral victory for DAda 5000, then theyd rematch in boxing

I don't know about the rest of Sherdog, but I'm absolutely HYPED for this! This is for the Undisputed, Unified, Heavyweight title of "King Of The Hood"! I'm all in! :)

Dada 5k will ko an old Kimbo who has no cardio...then will himself get wiped out in his next fight. We will then stop caring about him.

throw-away-money-o.gif

Edit: Jecex beat me to it, by a mile.

Last edited:
How can you watch either of Dada's fights I put money on him?

Next to no skill set what so ever. At least Kimbo has some what ok boxing skills.

Dada has shown literally zero skill in any fight. MMA or street fighting. Kimbo at least has some hands and experience.

Dada doesn't move his head at all. Kimbo is going to tag him at will.

Not to say Dada doesn't have a chance - Kimbo has about 30 seconds worth of cardio so who knows?

I can't believe this fight is ACTUALLY happening.

All those SPARTAN WAR POET threads from back in the day are coming true.

Dada 5000 vs Kimbo is real.

I don't know about the rest of Sherdog, but I'm absolutely HYPED for this! This is for the Undisputed, Unified, Heavyweight title of "King Of The Hood"! I'm all in! :)

Absolutely. The Undisputed Street King. This is gonna be a real scrap not some mixed martial entertainment session.

I'll post my slip when I get it. Why am I betting Dada?

- In his film, Dawg Fights, several witness attested to the fact that DADA 5000 was the toughest or at least one of the toughest fighters in their neighborhood. Everyone had also said that DADA was tougher and a better fighter than kimbo coming up.

- DADA was Kimbos bodygaurd. Think about that. Kimbo was a bodyguard himself. He made DADA 5000 his own bodyguard. So he is telling us that i need someone that can take guys that I can't take as a fighter. I need someone to protect me. Mental Advantage DADA

dadas last fight: A guy with 0 MMA experience (dada) faces a guy with 7 fights.

It is very Foreman like. DADA will prove to be Kimbos George Foreman. From what I've heard DADA is a real fighter who is a real threat. He has real power that is obvious.

DADA is a clown with funny hair to match.

I love the breakdowns in this thread, lol. Skillwise and experience wise, Kimbo is almost as far ahead of Dada 5000 as a mixed martial artist as most of the UFC heavyweight roster is over Kimbo. I give Dada very little chance.
Very true

I'll post my slip when I get it. Why am I betting Dada?

- In his film, Dawg Fights, several witness attested to the fact that DADA 5000 was the toughest or at least one of the toughest fighters in their neighborhood. Everyone had also said that DADA was tougher and a better fighter than kimbo coming up.

- DADA was Kimbos bodygaurd. Think about that. Kimbo was a bodyguard himself. He made DADA 5000 his own bodyguard. So he is telling us that i need someone that can take guys that I can't take as a fighter. I need someone to protect me. Mental Advantage DADA

dadas last fight: A guy with 0 MMA experience (dada) faces a guy with 7 fights.

It is very Foreman like. DADA will prove to be Kimbos George Foreman. From what I've heard DADA is a real fighter who is a real threat. He has real power that is obvious.

DADA is a punk with no real skills. Kimbo has legit boxing skills and head movement.

I agree!.....If this fight was when Kimbo was 35 or younger, I would pick Kimbo but I KNOW that Dada can take a punch.(Cedric James fight)

Yes Dada is a sloppy puncher but I feel he is gonna dig his heels in and go for broke, just like when Wandy would do when he got caught in deep waters.....Kimbo is a very accurate stick and move puncher so Kimbo is either gonna have to run away or pick his shots and pick him apart. Dada has 1 plan. To end it ASAP.....Love these real fights!

Did you guys see Dadas open workout yesterday?!?! he looks like he has about 3 hours of total striking training in his life. His punches were slow as molasses

Absolutely. The Undisputed Street King. This is gonna be a real scrap not some mixed martial entertainment session.

There's only one king of the street and he would take both of them back to back.

kimbo is somewhat competent with his hands so Kimbo got dis

I am rooting for the black guy1
War black guy!

Back