I'm betting money on DADA to stop Kimbo

I like how even in a professional MMA fight, DADA's pants are sagging exposing regular boxers.

This gives DADA two advantages:

1. No need for a cup, guy got balls of steel.

2. Most important advantage of them all - street cred. Those sagging pants only mean 1 thing, DADA keeps it real whether on the streets of Miami or in a cage. Kimbo is an uncle tom in comparison.

No cup necessary when you got baby nuts.

That guy had 7 fights? Lmao you've gotta be fucking kidding me. Please tell me they were all losses.

Kimbo is just way too dangerous to lose this fight..

tumblr_mieiutHNX01ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Kimbo via some kind of choke

200_s.gif

You are going by what you seen/heard in a Dada 5000 Dawg Fight film. Keep that in mind.

Fighters have bodyguards and security for different reasons. It doesn't mean the security can beat them in a one on one fight.

Maby Dada 5000 will win but I wouldn't base it on a video created to promote himself and Dawg Fights.

I never watched the film. Picking Slice to win based on his experience in MMA and although he might not be as well rounded as most. I believe he is more well rounded than Dada 5000.

Has anyone watched his open workouts? Guy claims 'he's holding back his game plan.'
Flat footed no head movement and can't throw a single knee in the clinch. If he's holding something back I predict a first round flying triangle DaDa 5000.
If he stands he throws that chin around with his shots and can't box using angles, he comes straight forward. I don't see how he wins .

Wow, his stand-up is very sloppy. Kimbo at least has some technique. I will laugh if you are right though.

o_O

Has anyone watched his open workouts? Guy claims 'he's holding back his game plan.'
Flat footed no head movement and can't throw a single knee in the clinch. If he's holding something back I predict a first round flying triangle DaDa 5000.
If he stands he throws that chin around with his shots and can't box using angles, he comes straight forward. I don't see how he wins .

haha yeah. Watching him hit the mitts is comical. You would expect someone with 2 classes worth of practice to do better. He looks so incredibly slow and uncoordinated.

Guy get full mount on Dada fight gets stood up right away. The guys has horrid stand-up, Kimbo can at least throw a straight punch.

kimbo is a better version of Dada 5000 (who calls himself dada 5000??? btw)
I saw both Dada's fights and Kimbo is way better.
Dada has zero ground skills and is just a very sloppy stand up fighter who throws wild bombs and hopes he connects...

The smart thing for Kimbo to do would be to try to hold Dada down for the first round so he'd gas, and Kimbo can knock him out in the second. Easy money if he plays his cards right. Dada just wants to make a name for himself off Kimbo.

Dada is so atrocious that Kimbo doesn't need a gameplan. Kimbo is awful too but the only way that fight gets competitive is if Slice gets injured and replaced by a random drunk fan in the audience, and I still wouldn't expect Dada to win.

Dada is so atrocious that Kimbo doesn't need a gameplan. Kimbo is awful too but the only way that fight gets competitive is if Slice gets injured and replaced by a random drunk fan in the audience, and I still wouldn't expect Dada to win.

Yes Dada's technique could use some of Mike Winklejohn's polishing BUT, when the bell rings and Dada decides to charge and swing wildly for the fences, what is Kimbo gonna do?.....Dada is 100% prepared to eat Kimbo's best but is Kimbo prepared to eat any of Dada's?.... It only takes. 1 and Dada has. 30lb. Advantage........Kimbo may need a blanket and pillow after round 1.

Kimbo is very average. But at least hes trained professionally in both boxing and MMA now for some time. With 14 pro fights between the two of them. Dada has what, 2 fights? And he looked not good in both. Just time spent in the sport seems like more than enough of a measuring stick to figure this fight out. Outside of slipping a sneaky one in, in an exchange I have kimbo taking this. but maybe he gets Seth Petruzelli'd again, I dunno

Kimbo is very average. But at least hes trained professionally in both boxing and MMA now for some time. With 14 pro fights between the two of them. Dada has what, 2 fights? And he looked not good in both. Just time spent in the sport seems like more than enough of a measuring stick to figure this fight out. Outside of slipping a sneaky one in, in an exchange I have kimbo taking this. but maybe he gets Seth Petruzelli'd again, I dunno

Dada has 2 pro fights and his opponents have a combined 1-15 record or something ridiculous.

I believe him. You have to be pretty moronic if you think those videos were him at 100%.
I also find it funny how you used "flat footed", "head movement" and "angles" all at once. You used every smart-sounding fighting buzz-word there is to try and sound like an expert. All you need to do now is parrot a Jack Slack article like they're your own observations.
He may not have great skills and there's a fair chance he doesn't have that great a well of skill hidden behind his performance at the open workouts, but making a flat assumption about him based on two videos of him clearly half-assing it is just ridic'.
If that was him at 100%, then he's done literally no training for the fight and the people saying the fight's fixed are probably right (and Dada's gonna be finding a big bag of money in his car after the fight's done, along with one of his children's fingers to remind him not to talk.)

Both fights look like works imo. I'd pick Sapp over Dada.

Back