I'm an Admin. Ask me anything!

Would you agree that Moonlight Drive by the Doors is the greatest song ever made and can we make it the official Sherdog song?

Who uses toilet paper anymore? It's 2018.

You don't know how to use the three seashells, do you?

three? I'm sorry to say that the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of robed sissies...

makes sense. I also wondered if the results where there. Seems to me a lot of white belts are focussing in on quantity versus quality just to "get there". Have you noticed that in site results?
Since the change was implemented a few days into July, we have not yet had a full calendar month to study the analytics. I would wager that new threads are definitely down, but to an extent they were artificially inflated with what I mentioned. I would love to see traffic numbers when I get them.

Clippy and I have a very misunderstood relationship. I heckled him for a long time when I wasn't on the staff, as he tends to make threads for every single thought he has. I used to say "Clippy belts shouldn't be allowed to make threads", which was a spinoff of the "white belts shouldn't be allowed to make threads" bit I mentioned above. If I'm ever hard on him, phrasing, it's because I know he's probably a good guy in real life and I want to see that part come out of him on here, definitely phrasing.

<DCWhoa>

How come you ignored my 400 messages on your wall

<DCrying>

That's now how best friends do each other

Would you agree that Moonlight Drive by the Doors is the greatest song ever made and can we make it the official Sherdog song?
You make a pretty darn compelling argument there. I would not be opposed to starting a discussion for adopting an official Sherdog song, and this is a great candidate. I know it might be a little gauche but my first thought for a Sherdog song was "Wild Boys" by Duran Duran, because it's a very positive sounding song that means a lot to us, and some of us know what the song is actually about.

2 Real questions...

Are there posters who regularly and unnecessarily "report" posts, and if so, do the arbiters of justice see them as pests and a nusance?

You make a pretty darn compelling argument there. I would not be opposed to starting a discussion for adopting an official Sherdog song, and this is a great candidate. I know it might be a little gauche but my first thought for a Sherdog song was "Wild Boys" by Duran Duran, because it's a very positive sounding song that means a lot to us, and some of us know what the song is actually about.
Well I can tell you, I've already decided this was the OT's official song.

three? I'm sorry to say that the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of robed sissies...
You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.

so right now I think I'll go with my buddy @europe1.

This is the sort of brotherhood that surviving Tachi Palace Fights 10 creates, people.

He's always positively contributing to any thread he's a part of

Rickson by Armbar.

and I haven't ever seen anyone legitimately say anything bad about him on here.

Well to be fair hardly anyone talks about me at all.

Just an all around good dude.

Must... not... brag...

Thanks jeicex. Such humanity now makes me 80% sure that you're not a bot after all;)

How come you ignored my 400 messages on your wall

<DCrying>

That's now how best friends do each other
I didn't ignore them, I just didn't have anything to say. Sometimes unspoken exchanges are the best.

2 Real questions...

Are there posters who regularly and unnecessarily "report" posts, and if so, do the arbiters of justice see them as pests and a nusance?
Yes have been a few but not nearly as many as people would think.

And not usually, if it does get out of hand we'll just ask them to ease back a bit, and generally they roll with it. I find that a one-on-one with a poster causing issues can resolve a lot of things before having to threaten or drop cards or bans or whatever.

How do you find the time to do your mod (now admin duties) with a full time job(?).

Well I can tell you, I've already decided this was the OT's official song.

Surprisingly I'm not a big Arctic Monkeys guy. I like Matt Helders because of what he did with Iggy Pop and QOTSA. But as for the content of the song, you kind of nailed it there.

Did you know the film Psycho was the first mainstream film to show a toilet flushing?

Did you know that there is an opera house built on the US/Canada border in a way that half of the building is in Canada and the other half in the US?

Did you know like fingerprints, where none are virtually identical, tongueprints are the same way?

What else do you want to know?

We're updating our Mayberry privacy policy. By reading this post you give me full power of attorney over your life. Please take a moment to review our update.

Back