I'm an Admin. Ask me anything!

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Did you know the film Psycho was the first mainstream film to show a toilet flushing?

Did you know that there is an opera house built on the US/Canada border in a way that half of the building is in Canada and the other half in the US?

Did you know like fingerprints, where none are virtually identical, tongueprints are the same way?

What else do you want to know?

whats for dinner?

Whats your opinion on not being able to post thread as a white belt?

when was the happiest moment of your life
Passing the bar exam. Years of training and hard study and preparation finally paid off when I got the letter that I passed it.

If one was to eat oneself, would you become twice as big or disappear?

whats for dinner?
French bread pizzas, gonna throw on some mushrooms, candied jalapenos (it's called Cowboy Candy), pepperonis, maybe a couple diced habaneros, with a garlic butter sauce instead of tomato sauce.

How Asian are you
Considering Asia as a continent stretches from Turkey to Japan and everything in between, probably a fair amount. Never did one of those spit tests though, I don't want my DNA on file somewhere.

French bread pizzas, gonna throw on some mushrooms, candied jalapenos (it's called Cowboy Candy), pepperonis, maybe a couple diced habaneros, with a garlic butter sauce instead of tomato sauce.
<mma4>

Whats your opinion on not being able to post thread as a white belt?
I jokingly campaigned many years ago that white belts shouldn't be allowed to make threads. I think it's better for the site because it reduces clutter, especially in the heavies, but I do feel for the new posters that want to join and contribute. So far, it's cut down on spammers at least 95%, and it makes banned and returning trolls go through the process of posting like a normal person before getting to make threads.

If one was to eat oneself, would you become twice as big or disappear?
E6m9.gif

Back