I'm an Admin. Ask me anything!

Why does Shedog still not support HTTPS ?!
I have had discussions with the webmasters and tech support guys about this very question last week. We planned on rolling it out last month, but that took a backseat when we had some other things to iron out. I wish I could say with more certainty but we should have it set by the end of the year.

Why did my first account get banned just for making a thread calling Overeem "Alistair Ovary?"

I have seen much worse on here.

How do you find the time to do your mod (now admin duties) with a full time job(?).
Well like today is a slow Friday at work so I'm able to do something like this. Otherwise, it's a fun balance. If I'm on the forum, I might also be working on something with the main page guys while here. I have a lot of irons in the fire, but it's something I've come to terms with. I enjoy the Sherdog experience and I like the guys I work with, so it rarely feels like "work" to me.

We're updating our Mayberry privacy policy. By reading this post you give me full power of attorney over your life. Please take a moment to review our update.
What's the question?

I have had discussions with the webmasters and tech support guys about this very question last week. We planned on rolling it out last month, but that took a backseat when we had some other things to iron out. I wish I could say with more certainty but we should have it set by the end of the year.
Thanks, appreciate the reply. Strange why it's taken so long to roll out, but at least it's on the agenda.

Why did my first account get banned just for making a thread calling Overeem "Alistair Ovary?"

I have seen much worse on here.
What was it called? I'd love to check it out. Either the thread or the username.

Why do some users want others unbanned? It's not most of those guys go away forever. I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find your buddies on here still floating around.

So $25,000?

Do you ever check the few female posters PM outboxes to see if they are sending nudes?

What do you do for work? I assume a lawyer?

I actually don't think I ever spoke to her. Any drama in that whole ordeal wasn't part of what I did. I think her ship has sailed though.

Awwww you’re no fun. She was spunky.

Do you ever check the few female posters PM outboxes to see if they are sending nudes?
We never look at PMs of active users, so nah. And I've always wondered if we have far more female posters on here than they indicate, because they're smart and know if they don't reveal themselves they won't get swarmed by sad people. What a shame that I had to type that last sentence.

Do you look like Archer? I always imagine you do.
In fact, I believe you are him.

Awwww you’re no fun. She was spunky.
tumblr_ns7pdkJBZS1t7uuyso2_250.gif

Back