• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm 6'4" and I get a tiny bit intimidated when I run into a dude who's 6'8"+

You being intimidated is a sign of insecurity. Work on your own confodecon broaki

I'm 5'4 but 6'6 wide. come at me

AT a height like yours, you should be worried about shorter guys being close to your knee ligaments and your achilles tendon.

Not really. I'm 5'7" and 185 lbs. Best friend is 6'7" and 230. I actually have trouble with shirter guys. It's weird not punching at my own level or up.
Tall guys are bad at blocking big overhands ime

I'm just over 6ft and around 200lbs. Been jelqing for a few years so I gotta phat member. I got that big dick energy going on so never feel intimidated

I don't agree with most of your OP. I'm 6'3, around 220 lbs and I've never found myself intimidated by another man. I've played basketball my entire life and of course you recognize guys that are taller than you, but that never stopped me from playing my game. If my shot gets blocked, oh well. That's not going to deter me from going to the hoop on the next possession.

It's a little weird that you look at guys a few inches taller than you and automatically think they're superior to you, especially since you're well above the average height for a male.

Do short people live with this sensation permanently?
This I do agree with. Manlets HATE being little. Most of my friends are shorter than me and throughout my life I've had to hear wimpers about their trials and tribulations of being less than average height. Is there a more disrespectful gesture in this world than patting a little man on his head?

I imagine the following two videos are a manlets worst nightmare:

This is never going to happen to you and if it did, it'd be objectively funny. Sounds like an SNL skit, lol.

Last edited:
^^^
Title.

It's not something I think about for more than half a second when it happens and it is pretty rare for it to happen at all but when I run into a guy on the street or at a restaurant who dwarfs me there's this flash of "holy shit that guy is big, do not want to spar that dude".

And to put that in context I'm 210 lbs and regularly train with / roll with heavy weights up to 290 (but none are dramatically taller than me, just wider) but there's just this flash of primal instinct like "woah" if I have to look way up to make eye contact on someone pushing seven feet.

That must really suck.

How big is your cawck?

How does it feel to know shorter men then you are not only better looking but have bigger dicks?

The dickMog and looksmog is the ultimate mog. Height mog is overrated. As long as a guy is average height.

Just think of all the thicker and much longer monster dicks you cant compete with. Tall guys often compensate for dick and looks by saying "oh well im tall" yeah its better then being short but your cock and looks really matter more once say a guy has reached 5'9 or 5'11. Or guys with the face that makes women wet. Studied and evidence show women orgasm most from the looks of a man. Not his height. And yes girth matters to and length.

Nothing hurts a mans pride more (in terms of physicality and looks) than the sting of knowing your dick is smaller and you have inferior looks. You lose those two things to a guy who is shorter than you by a little bit then you have lost the physical game.

Last edited:
How big is your cawck?

How does it feel to know shorter men then you are not only better looking but have bigger dicks?

The dickMog and looksmog is the ultimate mog. Height mog is overrated. As long as a guy is average height.

Just think of all the thicker and much longer monster dicks you cant compete with. Tall guys often compensate for dick and looks by saying "oh well im tall" yeah its better then being short but your cock and looks really matter more once say a guy has reached 5'9 or 5'11. Or guys with the face that makes women wet. Studied and evidence show women orgasm most from the looks of a man. Not his height. And yes girth matters to and length.

Nothing hurts a mans pride more (in terms of physicality and looks) than the sting of knowing your dick is smaller and you have inferior looks. You lose those two things to a guy who is shorter than you by a little bit then you have lost the physical game.

Totally unconcerned by this.

My dick game is higher percentile than my height ;)

What happens when you encounter a guy who's exactly 6 foot 8 but you can't tell for sure, do you ask him to stand still while you measure him and them get intimidated depending on the results?

Height doesn't worry me.
DKuk7qNXoAMAoJc.jpg

s-l300.jpg
What about your hairline? Looks like you're going to be bald in a few years

I'm Also 6'4" or just below that and one of my best friends is 6'10". I love hanging out with him due to almost never being around people who are taller than me. We get a lot of comments and looks being two giants... Also not intimidated by people, a good crack in the gord will stop most... I'd probably be intimidated slightly by Sefo or Hunt if I had to fight them...

I don't agree with most of your OP. I'm 6'3, around 220 lbs and I've never found myself intimidated by another man. I've played basketball my entire life and of course you recognize guys that are taller than you, but that never stopped me from playing my game. If my shot gets blocked, oh well. That's not going to deter me from going to the hoop on the next possession.

It's a little weird that you look at guys a few inches taller than you and automatically think they're superior to you, especially since you're well above the average height for a male.

This I do agree with. Manlets HATE being little. Most of my friends are shorter than me and throughout my life I've had to hear wimpers about their trials and tribulations of being less than average height. Is there a more disrespectful gesture in this world than patting a little man on his head?

I imagine the following two videos are a manlets worst nightmare:

This is never going to happen to you and if it did, it'd be objectively funny. Sounds like an SNL skit, lol.

Dick mog with looks mog>>>>>> height. The exception is if the height is like 5'6 sub. And the competition is taller but with dick that is at least 70% of the short guy.

^^^
Title.

It's not something I think about for more than half a second when it happens and it is pretty rare for it to happen at all but when I run into a guy on the street or at a restaurant who dwarfs me there's this flash of "holy shit that guy is big, do not want to spar that dude".

And to put that in context I'm 210 lbs and regularly train with / roll with heavy weights up to 290 (but none are dramatically taller than me, just wider) but there's just this flash of primal instinct like "woah" if I have to look way up to make eye contact on someone pushing seven feet.

That must really suck.
that's hilarious, I don't think it's that youre intimidated per se, it's just a bit of a shock to your senses. I'm 6'4" and it's always funny when I bump into a bigger dude, I almost always have to say or do something, like a high five lol, cant help myself.

I'm 6'3" and would prob kill myself if I was under 6 feet. Legit do a quadruple back flip off the Empire State Building and hopefully land into a pile of sharp knives.

Short guys that don't care that they are short are way more intimidating than a guy who feels confident because he towers over people.

If you're talking about thinking to have to fight the guy, a 6'8 boxer who is coordinated would be a nightmare.

Boxing/striking with guys a few inches shorter than me feels like child's play unless they know how to lunge into their straights or hooks, or can slip well. At that point I probably am regretting my decision to engage at all.

Just avoid confrontation.

Back