• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll im eating my second frozen chimichanga. It's nearly 2 am. I'm not proud of the man I've become...

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

I had Waffle House at about 2:45 AM it is what it is

Okay, fellas. I'm about five rum & diet cokes and a good helping of gabagool deep into my evening. Update on Cousin Mikey: It ain't lookin real good.

He was down for too long without oxygen (first hospital fucked up something fierce) and he's at minimal brain activity. They're likely to call the ballgame tonight or tomorrow morning.

Anyone with Peacock or a DVD of Royal Rumble 2000, go ahead and fire that up sometime this week. When Hardcore Holly comes out, they show the only people in all of recorded history to hold up signs for Hardcore Holly. I figured it was a surefire way to get on camera and I was right. One of those teenage dorks is Mike. He was pretty proud of that little bit of immortality which we had attained.

Im really sorry to hear this, Sleep, but I got a nice little chuckle outta this story, thank you for sharing that moment with us

Yea, the story goes that David Wolff(Cindys boyfriend/manager at the time) was supposed to help get them a record deal which Vince obviously wouldve pushed heavy as part of his Rock N Wrestling Connection but they partied way too hard, even for rasslers in the 80's which is saying something, and Vince fired em after a couple weeks
I dont know if thats 100% true but it is certainly believable, so ole Pete believes it

Oh that is dope as fuck!
What track is that?
What all did you do?
How many Daisy Dukes were out there?
Non Filthy Tom Lawlor Daisy Dukes, I mean
Dixie Speedway, it was TRUCKFEST so I couldn't miss it. They had a truck pull, truck show and a truck demo derby in addition to the races. It was absolutely miserable in the afternoon but it was a perfect summer night to be at the races. The grills were going, the corn hole was being played, the stock price of aluminum rose from the beer cans I saw consumed. You would have dug it, man, it was a good time. The Daisy Dukes were everywhere with the temperature. Not a woman without them. I would say only a small percentage of them needing to be though <lmao>

I haven't but I've heard about it a good bit
It's worth it at least once. You can drive a kart $35 for 10 minutes or $90 for 30 minutes. The public karts are limited to 55mph but it's still worth it.

Damn. Sucks man. I remember 2 dudes I knew got murdered by some other people I knew. That shit was sad. Super awkward position to be in to put it mildly
It sucks having to choose between friends!

I like how Cornette can both shit on and compliment Bischoff at the same time.

Happy Father's day........every dream I have includes him.

"We all know by now what a desperate man with a black glove is capable of, brother!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back