• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm 6'4" and I get a tiny bit intimidated when I run into a dude who's 6'8"+

I'm 5'7". I'm used to being the shorter person in most settings, so it's not really something I think about anymore. I'm also never in a fighting mindset unless somebody threatens me or makes me feel uncomfortable. That hasn't happened since high school though. Most adults just want to get on with their day and be left alone.

I will say that when I see women who are a lot taller than me, I feel a bit odd. Makes me feel like a child or something.

5'8" 215 pound brick shithouse here
i dont get intimidated usually, but when it happens i turn full beta and feel bad about myself.

I'm 6'3" and would prob kill myself if I was under 6 feet. Legit do a quadruple back flip off the Empire State Building and hopefully land into a pile of sharp knives.
You probably still should.

^^^
Title.

It's not something I think about for more than half a second when it happens and it is pretty rare for it to happen at all but when I run into a guy on the street or at a restaurant who dwarfs me there's this flash of "holy shit that guy is big, do not want to spar that dude".

And to put that in context I'm 210 lbs and regularly train with / roll with heavy weights up to 290 (but none are dramatically taller than me, just wider) but there's just this flash of primal instinct like "woah" if I have to look way up to make eye contact on someone pushing seven feet.

Do short people live with this sensation permanently?

That must really suck.
Yo ass isn't benching 275 on a regular yet, are you?
<[analyzed}>
Do that and your confidence will improve.

I'm a short, stocky Italian dude so everyone is taller than me. Never thought much of height being intimidating.

Doesn't mean a whole lot, honestly.

Nah. I'm 182 cm. I tapped a guy who was 6'10 and another who was 6'7. I once headkicked a guy was was 6'5. I used to ragdoll and easily beat a friend I trained a bit with who was 6'4 (although he was only like 190 lbs, he was a soccer player). Height matters a lot less than strength and even weight. Most difficult guys I had to deal with were all under 6'4 from 5'10 240lbs up to a 6'3 305 lb powerlifter.

Manlet spotted

<36>{<jordan}<{outtahere}>

Manlets fall for bait too easy.
I saw an opening and took it.

243204.jpg

How big is your cawck?

How does it feel to know shorter men then you are not only better looking but have bigger dicks?

The dickMog and looksmog is the ultimate mog. Height mog is overrated. As long as a guy is average height.

Just think of all the thicker and much longer monster dicks you cant compete with. Tall guys often compensate for dick and looks by saying "oh well im tall" yeah its better then being short but your cock and looks really matter more once say a guy has reached 5'9 or 5'11. Or guys with the face that makes women wet. Studied and evidence show women orgasm most from the looks of a man. Not his height. And yes girth matters to and length.

Nothing hurts a mans pride more (in terms of physicality and looks) than the sting of knowing your dick is smaller and you have inferior looks. You lose those two things to a guy who is shorter than you by a little bit then you have lost the physical game.
Dick mog with looks mog>>>>>> height. The exception is if the height is like 5'6 sub. And the competition is taller but with dick that is at least 70% of the short guy.

You're a weird little dude.

In my experience, most huge dudes like that tend to be gentle giants that are really nice - probably because no one really messed with them growing up due to their size.

Males are for sure shrinking. I'm 6'1" and I'm taller than at least 98% of anyone that walks into my office. Most of these guys in their early 20's are 5'7" and below. I don't know what happened, but somewhere along the line genes caught up.. The average dude will be the size of a midget within the next couple decades. Probably below 5" across the board. This has been predicted by official science as well lol.

6’2 German here, very normal to be in Germany and see tall fellas, the short men stand out though, it’s very odd considering my daughter who is about to turn 10 is already 5’ and having her stand in line next to some 5”7 fully grown male, he’ll some of her class mates are closing in on these short men and the kids aren’t even in their teens.

Having said that, it’s not like people made a mistake by choosing to be short.

Lastly I would say that the TS is maybe homosexual or has certain tendencies towards men due to his insecurities.

Which is fine and more power to him

^^^
Title.

It's not something I think about for more than half a second when it happens and it is pretty rare for it to happen at all but when I run into a guy on the street or at a restaurant who dwarfs me there's this flash of "holy shit that guy is big, do not want to spar that dude".

And to put that in context I'm 210 lbs and regularly train with / roll with heavy weights up to 290 (but none are dramatically taller than me, just wider) but there's just this flash of primal instinct like "woah" if I have to look way up to make eye contact on someone pushing seven feet.

That must really suck.
It’s not a sensation. It’s a reflection of what your courage is based on. If your courage is determined by how much bigger you are than someone else, that means you’re a really big coward.

Even small chicks are 6'4 these days LOL. What a manlet.

^^^
Title.

That must really suck.

I'm 5'6. Being surrounded by people bigger than me is just life. Whether it comes to friends, sparring, passing people on the street, work, confrontations, and so on, it's just an everyday thing. You learn to deal with it early in life because you have to, thus, it doesn't feel the way you describe (although some guys do feel that way because they still have things they need to resolve). You feel intimidated because it's not something you normally encounter. It's like driving and having to parallel park, or like driving a manual shift car and coming to a complete stop on a steep hill then having to go again. If these are things you don't do often you'll have trouble, maybe even shit your pants on the hill thing especially if a car stops close behind - almost bumper to bumper. But if you live in an area where the only parking available is parallel, or your city has tons of hills...then eventually it's not intimidating, it's just an aspect of life that is like any other.

^^^
Title.

That must really suck.

Something tells me the purpose of starting this thread was to announce to the people on this thread that you're 6'4

I’m 6ft 195. I don’t fear height, short or tall, but I know if I have to fight, the taller guy will be harder for me in say like a bar setting. Short guys I can use my reach, and I don’t have to worry about wrestling in a bar fight.

LOL. short men ARE intimated by tall men. short men go out of their way ALL the time to do weird things, i imagine subconsciously, to prove they aren't intimated by tall men. it's hilarious.

for example, if i encounter a tall man are walking down a hall and we see one another, we both move a little to the side to accommodate each other. No reason to dick measure or pretend there isn't room for both of us.. On the flip side, 99% of the time, if I'm walking and I encounter a short man (5'7" or shorter) he goes out of his way to pretend he doesn't see me and tries to plow through me or bump me. because he is a small crumb, i stop and smile and usually place on my hand on his small fragile shoulder and redirect him around me gently but forcefully, rather than DDT'ing him into hell. Which of course is an option as I am 6'2" and 200lbs and his face is level to my elbow.

I've been observing short guys walk around with a chip on their shoulder since i was a kid. You're short. God ran out of time when he made you. It's not my fault. Don't make me wear you like a backpack until you get manners.

that was an entertaining post. Reminded me of "Biff" from BTF. Did you used to be a bully back in highschool?

Back