I'm 44 and I post here...do I have a problem?

Allow me to show you the rounds in the geriatric wing, I think you'll find the noontime gruel easy on the gums and I've found that if you masturbate in the hallways people will give you a wider berth.

ummmm............masturbating in the hallways........

Well, that is, if you can make it out of the shower Crip.

Just like home! Given that my self-growth is stunted at least 10 years, you two just might enjoy the occasional trip down memory lane with me. To a time when there were no stupid threads, because there were no threads. Back, back in time, to the 1980's and beyond.

The 80's?

Seriously, age is all relative, today I met a guy who was 71 but can still bench more than a lot of 25 year olds I know, sure, his catheter and oxygen bottle slow him down some, but he is there!

Glenn Miller? That youngster sure could swing. My grandfather is 97, was a professional trumpet player, and actually played with a couple of his contemporaries in the 30's. See how much fun I am?

This is the only place I have ever posted on the net, and as young as MMA fans are, it's good to have someone out here a tiny bit closer to my age.

Believe me, no one acts their age in here!

Glenn Miller you say...I still get the shudders when his name is mentioned due to my Grandfather having him blaring in the car as he drove us to near death on many occassions, please don't bring him up again

Hahaha, what could be more fun that talking about Glenn Miller on an MMA Off-topic site at 3 a.m? This is the only place I've ever posted as well, and I look forward to talking film noir and Eli Whitney with you in the coming days.

Hahahah, oh well, there's always the moon landing and Ed Sullivan.

That's my speed. I heard a teenager telling his friend he had just watched a black-and-white TV for the first time. His friend had never seen one, either, he was wide-eyed. I felt about 97.

Yeah CB you're the 2nd oldest, there was a guy who posted in the strength discussion who was 53.

Age has got little to do with posting here. I have a mental age of 12 and still feel comfortable posting on this board.

I myself am only 7 years old, but there is one poster older than you computerboy. Diesel is 53 years old.

It's nice having people of all ages posting here so we don't look like a group of schoolkids all the time. :)

It is ok Computer Boy we can learn to be hip in here LOL, you have 10 years on me but some days it sure doesn't feel that way :D

I remember when this was all fields you know - wheeze-

A 44 year old newbie, eh? Well listen up grandpa. I've decided that your new name will be "Computer Paleolithic Fossil."

All kidding aside, welcome to the forum, my ancient, venerable friend. Just keep the California gold rush references and Great Depression anecdotes to a minimum.

By the way, give my regards to Grandma Fern.

Back