I'm 44 and I post here...do I have a problem?

Originally posted by InsanejuggaloStyle
Computer boy I know of those acient artifacts you speak for once when I was a young whippersnapper I played with such things

To InsanejuggalloStyle

Dude.. who is a girl in your avatar? Looks very familiar :)

yep money is the most popular guy!

damn... i was born in 1980.... cant say i remember alot about that year!!!... 44 is not that bad.. i think u have at least 5-6 more years to live! J/K old dude!!!! =)

Originally posted by Money
You can make some money in here. Buy the underage age kids beer. They don't have very good ids

BTW, computer boy for a 44 year old reeks of young boys and priests.

BTW, I am the most popular guy here so don't you forget it.

what is this right?? money...the english-speaking pro!!!!
Buy the underage age kids beer.

underage age? maybe im wrong but that dont sound right!!?:D

no age problem for posters there should be an announcement that says from 0-99 ok to post.

Don't feel too bad Computer Boy, I just turned 36 years old but as you can tell I'm also the most ignored poster on here...no mention of "avid" in any of the guessing of old ages. I guess I don't drop enough "nuggets of info" that would be interesting to the young'uns on the OT board. I thought my thread about having a mullet in the early eighties gave it away.

I think I can handle this age thing now that I'm out of the closet with it. Somebody should check on Diesel and myself now and then, make sure we're OK. I need a place to talk to people of the same mental age, which is really 25-35 for me. I am also an MMA addict, so here I am.

However, I just realized the MMA forum is usually a wasteland, barring one epic post from Josh Barnett. If you haven't read the ultimate in-your-face comeback to a troll yet, check out the "Should Barnett be Stripped?" thread there.

Just don't confuse agedness with wisdom, and don't treat me with any respect, please! I deserve routine brutal attacks as much as anybody. I have a sick sense of humor under this carefully typed facade, and plan to do my share of attacking.

Another oldster comes out. There might be enough of us to form our own support forum: "Anyone Have the New Large-Font Medicaid Forms?" and other helpful threads. The mullet reference should have tipped everyone. I have a permanent limp from a platform shoe accident, but I always swear I was trampled in a mosh pit.

If I see thread in OT saying "Why do people think Depends Undergarments are diapers for old folks", I'm defecting to the absurdly lame Rickson forum.

Ahh yes, platform shoes...the preferred footwear for the "happening dude". Stick with the mosh pit story...it works.

Man i thought you were younger than that.

Note to self: don't reply to computer boy and Avid as hanging around with them will seriously impair my chances of scoring with young college co-eds.
Some chicks dig you if you're kind to old folks...I'm surprised a "man" of your stature being interested in college co-eds, I'd have thought you'd be seducing soccer moms and fleecing middle-aged widows out of their inheritance.

...unless you know of any rich woman i could meet by all means pass her name along.
Next time Ivana and I have lunch I'll drop your name...

Maybe a permanent gray belt for Diesel and I. People would know to reply to our posts real loud.

Or a two-tone belt, yellow in the front, brown in the back.

Back