Social Illegal tap into pipeline kills nearly a hundred people in Mexico

FTFY

Also fuck looters.

a8ed498bc7a261990eda2ca4473b0f615ceca547_00.gif

Wtf?

It's hard to think of them as looters when they're taking gasoline that was already spewing from a rupture and would not have been recovered. Those people are distinct from the ones that actually pierced the pipeline.

That is nasty. Horrible way to go for those who died, can't imagine the pain

Wtf?

It's hard to think of them as looters when they're taking gasoline that was already spewing from a rupture and would not have been recovered. Those people are distinct from the ones that actually pierced the pipeline.

It's easy to see them as looters since they were in the process of looting

Wtf?

Except that looters use these greedy idiots as their human shields.

Last week 200 people from a town in Hidalgo kidnapped 3 soldiers and threatened to burn them down because they killed 1 guy from a band of fuel thieves.

Its not like the Pakistani incident where a pipe had an accident and poor farm workers showed up, this was motivated by pure greed, good thing KARMA worked for the better.

Don't those folks know "stop, drop, & roll"?

Im pretty sure that its not a good idea to stop, drop and roll in the middle of a massive conflagaration.

They were actually yelling them to drop to the ground and roll, but im guessing they also wanted to make as much distance from the massive fireball as possible and most likely when in shock they arent thinking much.

I wonder who set the blaze. An earlier post showed the rupture occured in day time, but the fireball went off at night. I wonder if it was not done on purpose. Wait till darkness comes, start fire and no one will be able to identify you. Strange that the pipe flowed all day no problem but suddenly turns apocalyptic at night..

I wonder if the army had anything to do with it.. they apparently tried to stop the mob but they were outnumbered

I wonder who set the blaze. An earlier post showed the rupture occured in day time, but the fireball went off at night. I wonder if it was not done on purpose. Wait till darkness comes, start fire and no one will be able to identify you. Strange that the pipe flowed all day no problem but suddenly turns apocalyptic at night..

I wonder if the army had anything to do with it.. they apparently tried to stop the mob but they were outnumbered

Or some idiot was smoking a cigarette

But it would have been man made somehow

All it takes is a spark cigarettes anything. I mean help someone could’ve thought they were far enough away from lighting this off and was an auto unaware maybe that gas is worse concentrate enough to ignite

To are you unempathetic troglodytes, there is a gas crisis going on right now in Mexico. The populations in the small towns are so desperate for anything that they’re willing to sacrifice their lives also they don’t have the luxury of an education like the rest of us so you’re going to blame them for being unaware of the dangers of what was going on. I’m sure the ones who were a few hundred feet thought they were safe until they weren’t.

I guess it’s hard to blame you as our President has done a good job turning Latinos into third class humans

gas theft is a whole other level in mexico

cartels have shifted to stealing gas and extorting the gas company

the local cops arent gonna fuck with it because they are either paid off or threatened

see above about the gas companies being extorted/threatened

results in what you have here, a pipeline leaking all day, local authorities either dont give a fuck or are too afraid/outgunned

mix in idiots and voila

To are you unempathetic troglodytes, there is a gas crisis going on right now in Mexico. The populations in the small towns are so desperate for anything that they’re willing to sacrifice their lives also they don’t have the luxury of an education like the rest of us so you’re going to blame them for being unaware of the dangers of what was going on. I’m sure the ones who were a few hundred feet thought they were safe until they weren’t.

I guess it’s hard to blame you as our President has done a good job turning Latinos into third class humans

There was a gas crisis because the pipes were shutdown precisely because of people like these who protect gas thieves.

Also if the pipe has gas, that means that flow is in the process of normalization, or at least "was" before this non-sense happened.

gas theft is a whole other level in mexico

cartels have shifted to stealing gas and extorting the gas company

the local cops arent gonna fuck with it because they are either paid off or threatened

see above about the gas companies being extorted/threatened

results in what you have here, a pipeline leaking all day, local authorities either dont give a fuck or are too afraid/outgunned

mix in idiots and voila

Pipe was leaking all day because there are a bunch of idiots there looting gas and preventing authorities to fix the leak.

The army was there and cartels were not going to fuck up with the army, but the army cant be used against a mob for legal and PR reasons so these idiots feel emboldened by the safety of numbers to commit illegal acts.

Pipe was leaking all day because there are a bunch of idiots there looting gas and preventing authorities to fix the leak.

The army was there and cartels were not going to fuck up with the army, but the army cant be used against a mob for legal and PR reasons so these idiots feel emboldened by the safety of numbers to commit illegal acts.

im glad we agree on this topic!

You aren’t hurting my feelings.
lol not trying to hurt your feelings brother, you trying to hurt random Mexican villagers feelings with your original comment ?

Nothing more despicable than devaluing human life and being apathetic about suffering, if evil exists you are exhibiting it

Except that looters use these greedy idiots as their human shields.

Last week 200 people from a town in Hidalgo kidnapped 3 soldiers and threatened to burn them down because they killed 1 guy from a band of fuel thieves.

Its not like the Pakistani incident where a pipe had an accident and poor farm workers showed up, this was motivated by pure greed, good thing KARMA worked for the better.

yup and sadly this is actually a safer/more profitable enterprise for these gangs for several reasons, especially ones that dont have direct control over drug routes

Back