Social Illegal tap into pipeline kills nearly a hundred people in Mexico

To are you unempathetic troglodytes, there is a gas crisis going on right now in Mexico. The populations in the small towns are so desperate for anything that they’re willing to sacrifice their lives also they don’t have the luxury of an education like the rest of us so you’re going to blame them for being unaware of the dangers of what was going on. I’m sure the ones who were a few hundred feet thought they were safe until they weren’t.

I guess it’s hard to blame you as our President has done a good job turning Latinos into third class humans
Damn, that is one virtuous post. Lets make sure to find some way to associate this with Trump, right?

There was a gas crisis because the pipes were shutdown precisely because of people like these who protect gas thieves.

Also if the pipe has gas, that means that flow is in the process of normalization, or at least "was" before this non-sense happened.

I'm wondering, where does the money that Pemex makes go?

For instance in Norway the government used its' oil profits to invest in the stock market and then uses the interest from those to re-invest into Norway. The profit is 100% given back to the citizenry.

Is the Mexican government doing something similar or is the profit just siphoned right into corruption, lining the pockets of government officials, lining the pockets of corporate fat cats?

Then dont, its not like people dont know that gas is highly flammabe, there were army people trying to close down the area but people decided to overpower them as a mob.

If the army had repelled them, these people would be tearing their clothes crying about a military repression.

Soo...

200.gif

The gas fight scene in Zoolander stands, still, as the greatest cinematic feat of the 21st century.
zoolander-gas-fight-gif-3.gif

I'm wondering, where does the money that Pemex makes go?

For instance in Norway the government used its' oil profits to invest in the stock market and then uses the interest from those to re-invest into Norway. The profit is 100% given back to the citizenry.

Is the Mexican government doing something similar or is the profit just siphoned right into corruption, lining the pockets of government officials, lining the pockets of corporate fat cats?

Pemex doesnt makes money, its $100 billions in debt.

Its a relic of the past that refuses to die, its of course has been looted by presidents and the oil workers union.

You cant make this shit up, family members of the victims being angry at soldiers because if they had stopped the looting, their looting relatives wouldnt had died.

Seriously wtf is wrong with people?

Imagine if you were guy #3 all the way up front and guy #80 way behind you lit a cigarette and destroyed your dumbass.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but all it takes is one idiot to destroy an entire village.

I'm strangely unphased by the video. It has some, uh, unique elements though.
I can't help but think that in 1st world countries, people would be running *away* if there was volatile explosive fuel spewing out of control.

Damn, that is one virtuous post. Lets make sure to find some way to associate this with Trump, right?

Well when you get pissy like “sorry but I don’t really care tbh” and “I guess they won’t starve to death” it just shows how little value is put on life of people south of the border.

There was a gas crisis because the pipes were shutdown precisely because of people like these who protect gas thieves.

Also if the pipe has gas, that means that flow is in the process of normalization, or at least "was" before this non-sense happened.

Then I guess it’s like diabetes. We’re these people the group that originally tapped into other pipes to cause the slow down of gasoline? It’s difficult to determine.

Pemex doesnt makes money, its $100 billions in debt.

Its a relic of the past that refuses to die, its of course has been looted by presidents and the oil workers union.

Also, a lot of it’s wquipment and pipelines are old and need of upgrades/replacements not to mention PEMEX is a giant inefficient bureaucratic monster

I'd hope so. What happened in Mexico ranks with the Africans that looted an Ebola hospital as dumbest things I've ever seen.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ebola-clinic-looted-by-liberian-slum-residents-1.2738868

I think its dumber, i doubt Liberians were aware of the risks of contagion like these looters.

Its a $2 billion criminal industry after all, and it seems that it was going on for a while, so a lot of people got their stolen fuel.

My guess would be that the air became saturated at night due to winter which means that oil fumes concentrated creating a fuel air mixture that was highly flamable, while during the day the fumes simply blew away with the heat.

Jesus H. Christ Burning could be the worst thing that could happen to anyone.

Im pretty sure that its not a good idea to stop, drop and roll in the middle of a massive conflagaration.

They were actually yelling them to drop to the ground and roll, but im guessing they also wanted to make as much distance from the massive fireball as possible and most likely when in shock they arent thinking much.

And stupid people don't think much.

According to Buzzfed Donald Trump poke a hole in the pipe called in the people to loot it and then set it off on fire.

On the plus side, these absolute morons get a Darwin Award before they can come here and commit a bunch of crimes.

Horrible to watch. Unfortunate that poverty and poor education compel people to do very stupid things. Staying anywhere near a highly explosive, flammable material leaking is about as bad an idea as any.

Back