Social Illegal tap into pipeline kills nearly a hundred people in Mexico

EyeOfNewt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Very hard to watch :(

This might sound insensible, but I can understand the need for a wall. No one wants this sort of tragedy to happen. But looks like walls are useless anyway. Close to 400 dug themselves through the ground in Arizona

Maybe collect your thoughts a little better before starting a thread champ

Stupidity and poverty. Could also have happened in Afghanistan.

This might sound insensible, but I can understand the need for a wall. No one wants this sort of tragedy to happen. But looks like walls are useless anyway. Close to 400 dug themselves through the ground in Arizona

yea they dug like 6 feet. lol

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

I’m finding it tough to give a shit tbh.

Stupidity and GREED.

FTFY

Also fuck looters.

a8ed498bc7a261990eda2ca4473b0f615ceca547_00.gif

That is some insane footage.

Brutal to watch. What a horrible tragedy.

Then dont, its not like people dont know that gas is highly flammabe, there were army people trying to close down the area but people decided to overpower them as a mob.

If the army had repelled them, these people would be tearing their clothes crying about a military repression.

Soo...

200.gif

FTFY

Also fuck looters.

a8ed498bc7a261990eda2ca4473b0f615ceca547_00.gif

True. None of them would have starved.

I mean there is a reason people aren't supposed to, uh, tap into pipelines. I hope this will serve as an example to the world to prevent similar incidents.

Hell of a world we live in where people feel compelled to risk their life to snag a few gallons of gasoline

Apparently this is how it started

Lol... "This is how the Hydrocarbon leak began" That doesn't seem like very honest reporting. FFS if they're going to bust into it at least have somebody with a little bit of hvac knowledge spike a valve into it. Imagine the standard that Americans would be held to if something like this happened. It would be an international incident

Damn newspapers nowadays dont give a damn, some people were charred down to skeletons.

Back