Illegal Crossings Into Texas Accelerates

Since when is Mexican a race? Public schooling is failing us badly in this country.

So a white person can't be racist regarding Mexicans? Public school failure indeed.

So a white person can't be racist regarding Mexicans? Public school failure indeed.

Buy a dictionary. Find where it is defined that Mexican is a race. Are men "racist" against women now? Do words have ANY meaning on the left?

Buy a dictionary. Find where it is defined that Mexican is a race. Are men "racist" against women now? Do words have ANY meaning on the left?

If its not racist then what is it called? Racist right.

Last edited:
If its not racist then what is it called? Racist right. Quit fucking your cousins. Lol.

What's your problem? Do you struggle with easy English words? The term is not racism and I am not in the mood to educate you further tonight. Buy a dictionary and stop making yourself look less than educated.

Secondly, rude comments such as your post are frowned upon in this forum. You should apologize for your lack of polish.

Wage laws are turrible. We all use cheap labor and try to make ourselves feel better by voting for stupid wage floors while knowingly eating food picked by illegals and wearing clothing made by child slaves (see Zoolander) and living in houses built by illegals.

I'm not responsible for how other countries run their affairs. I'm an American, not a global citizen.

I also don't support minimum wage laws because they're awful for young teens and skill-less employees who could use the work. I don't hire illegal aliens, and I don't knowingly contract out to firms who use illegal aliens. (Yes, I probably use a lot of products which use illegal labor. Who cares? The economic system is complex, but that doesn't excuse you from dealing with it in a straightforward way.)

The American social contract works both ways. Americans who hire illegal aliens are scumbags. They're doing real harm to the country by importing poverty and making our political system more supportive of big government.

Am I reading this right?

To me that works out at almost 250,000 arrests a year in texas alone.

Fuck me.

PROTIP;

All white people on US soil are illegals

PROTIP;

All white people on US soil are illegals

PROTIP

you want to go over the history of almost every country and highlight "illegals" taking over the country in its history. So this no excuse for open boards.

It's because of country's like the UK and US why so many people worldwide struggled for many years.

These country's should not be allowed closed borders.

I encourage every mexican to try and get across

What's your problem? Do you struggle with easy English words? The term is not racism and I am not in the mood to educate you further tonight. Buy a dictionary and stop making yourself look less than educated.

Secondly, rude comments such as your post are frowned upon in this forum. You should apologize for your lack of polish.

It's the morning now I'm ready for my "education".
I must've hit a nerve with my previous rude comment.

A cost which they pass along to the consumer.

Why dont they charge 10,000 dollars for a happy meal then?

Business that pass that cost to the consumer will be less competitive that those who wont, if there is a true free market which can only happen when there is a strong government that will enforce trust laws which allow fair competition.

No, it's not. It's that we've been busy importing an underclass into U.S. society over the last fifty years, and it's finally catching up to us.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/05/hispanic-immigration-and-poverty/361523/

And yet you had a boom in the 80s and 90s when immigration was at its peak.

Name these countries.

Germany.

Its good that your indoctrination works and you will defend your corporate overlords and blame scapegoats for the decline of the middle class.

Why dont they charge 10,000 dollars for a happy meal then?

For the same reason they don't apply a 1000 percent tax on fast food.

Business that pass that cost to the consumer will be less competitive that those who wont, if there is a true free market which can only happen when there is a strong government that will enforce trust laws which allow fair competition.

The point is that business taxes are passed along to the consumer.

Yes, they might have an effect on competition if you tax one type of business but not another. But that wasn't the premise of the discussion. Nor was it that the demand for a good would go down if the price went up because of taxes.

And yet you had a boom in the 80s and 90s when immigration was at its peak.

We also had a boom in the twenties when immigration was being shut down. We had another boom in the fifties and early sixties when immigration was minimal. We've also had many economic busts with immigration going full tilt.

Correlation, dude, not causation.

Germany's level of illegal immigrants is extremely low compared to the U.S.

Its good that your indoctrination works and you will defend your corporate overlords and blame scapegoats for the decline of the middle class.

Defending the corporate overlords? They're the worst offenders here. If I had my druthers, I would fine the crap out of any who hired illegals on U.S. soil.

Need more miniguns and snipers setup at the border.

America/United States = mutual meaning.

North America designates Continent.

Thanks.

America/United States = mutual meaning.

Not for everyone outside of the US it's not.

You will never hear anyone anywhere south of the Rio Grande refer to the US as America or to it's citizens as Americans.

It's always Estados Unidos and Estadounidenses. Never America. As far as everyone else is concerned America is the name of everything between the Atlantic and the Pacific, from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego.

Back