Illegal Crossings Into Texas Accelerates

Seriously, why don't Texans arm up and shoot those that try to cross illegally? That seems like the only option to quell the rush of illegals. I thought Texans had guts. The body count should be so severe that illegals go in through California.

I'm all for strong border control but Jesus Christ man.

well - how about you send them all down her to Oz land - we could do with cheap labour!!

Typical ignorant Republicans. Without us, you guys will starve therefore it is better to get rid of the borders.

If you're so proud being Mexican, why leave? Why not try to make things better there?

Why so dead set on transporting the same poverty, ignorance and corruption to America, because inevitably that's what Mexicans are doing.

Typical ignorant Republicans. Without us, you guys will starve therefore it is better to get rid of the borders.

Yea not so much as farm work has and will continue to shift to automation, what is needed could be green card workers.

Most illegals are not working on the farms but other types of work which we need to go after the employee's and hurt them for hiring illegals.

The only thing open boarders would do is drag the US down. The object of coming to the US is for legal immigrants to raise their standard of living, not dragging the host country down to the level of the hole they came from.

Last edited:
Damn it, I guess its time for me to get my ass into Mexico and then just get into the US from there. It's a lot easier for me to get into US that way than legal migration from Europe.

Damn it, I guess its time for me to get my ass into Mexico and then just get into the US from there. It's a lot easier for me to get into US that way than legal migration from Europe.

I wonder if terrorist think the same thing......

If you're so proud being Mexican, why leave? Why not try to make things better there?

Why so dead set on transporting the same poverty, ignorance and corruption to America, because inevitably that's what Mexicans are doing.

Racist

Same reason a certain political side flees a state and votes for the same thing that caused them to leave in the first place.

No.

Nationalist maybe,

It's a legit question.

I understand why poor Mexicans want to come here, and having been there, I understand why the upper class could careless if they leave Mexico or not. To the upper class the poor might as well not even exist there.

But there's no good reason as a Nation the US should allow this level of illegal migration to occur.

This illegal onslaught is a slap in the face to all who come here legally, from Mexico and elsewhere.

I don't like this attitude, of Mexican and Proud, on the one hand, and you owe us amnesty, and free citizenship on the other.

One country does not owe the citizens of another country anything when those foreign nationals break in.

And if these people are so proud of their Country, I believe they should work to fix it there, rather than flee like cowards, and then bad mouth the country they flee to.

White people lock up your daughters.
I have 6 kids, with 4 different white girls. All on welfare. How does that make you feel? Lol!

Last edited:
This thread is too funny. So fun fucking with you hatemongers.

White people lock up your daughters.
I have 6 kids, with 4 different white girls. All on welfare. How does that make you feel? Lol!

Lmao this shit is gold. Come on guys if it wasn't for immigrants we would be crying about the high prices of vegetables and fruits.
Residential homes here in Texas are relatively cheap due to the throat cutting wages of immigrants. It's simple economics guys, I can go on and on about the economic advantages.
Oh and for the sake of argument, white woman between the age of 18-25 with at least one child account for more than 40-45% of welfare.

Back