Ilia Topuria’s huge weakness

Pereira got KO'd in his mid 30's and then 3 weeks later moved up a weight class and won.. Volk will be fine

He is European :rolleyes: They tend to get dominated by our larger American athletes :cool:
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
9a9c6cf7b8a3058640ae347263802a98.jpg

Volk mixes in a lot of non-commital low kicks and stuff to scramble guys’ brains a bit. I think Ilia’s stance will allow Volk to make him process lots of input instead of Volk committing to putting more power in the kicks which could create openings to be countered since Ilia has good hands

If volk uses leg kicks to make ilia hesitant to plant on that front foot, and also uses high kicks to lake ilia afraid to bob and weave the way he likes....it's game over for ilia. He'll be a sitting duck.

I give ilia solid punching chance in the first two rounds, though.

Last edited:
If volk uses leg kicks to make ilia hesitant to plant on that front foot, and also uses high kicks to lake ilia afraid to bob and weave the way he likes....it's game over for ilia. He'll be a sitting duck.

I give ilia solid punching chance in the first two rounds, though.
One of the best striker says ilia is one of the most skilled fighter he has ever seen and people on sherdog giving ilia "punchers chance" i have serious question so you watch different fights? Otherwise how you can watch ilias skill be it boxing or grappling/wrestling and just give him "lucky chance"
Ilia will be volkanovskis hardest fight yeah harder tham islam

One of the best striker says ilia is one of the most skilled fighter he has ever seen and people on sherdog giving ilia "punchers chance" i have serious question so you watch different fights? Otherwise how you can watch ilias skill be it boxing or grappling/wrestling and just give him "lucky chance"
Ilia will be volkanovskis hardest fight yeah harder tham islam

I've watched every single one of ilia's fights. He is very good. I just think volk is better and has less openings/question marks.

Back