Igor Vovchanchyn

Its not like im claiming to have watched him fight back in the day, i just dont understand why he is not meantioned alot more considering his record.
IMO, Igor should be mentioned along with Severn, Gracie & Shamrock as one of the sports pioneers.
He might be the hardest puncher to ever enter an MMA ring/cage.
Was often undersized against opponents, and had a granite chin.

I was just giving you a little ribbing, you're good with me, espec if you are an Igor fan.
2ajx65k.gif

IMO, Igor should be mentioned along with Severn, Gracie & Shamrock as one of the sports pioneers.
He might be the hardest puncher to ever enter an MMA ring/cage.
Was often undersized against opponents, and had a granite chin.

I was just giving you a little ribbing, you're good with me, espec if you are an Igor fan.
2ajx65k.gif

Cuma is just "stirring the pot" a little. He's not the obnoxious douche I thought he was in his 1st post on this thread.

One of the VERY BEST to EVER do it. and Certainly one of the GREATEST HWs of ALL TIME. Always loved watching his fights, his power is that of a GOD and had a warrior spirit and a never give up attitude. I'm glad whenever I see a thread with his name in it, because he's still being recognized as one of the best to ever compete in MMA... Most of these these baby boomers, pre teens, and teenagers have no clue who we're even talking about... If it's not a Conor or Ronda thread they usually stay out, AMEN TO THAT!

He should get an honorary induction to the UFC HOF

Cuma is just "stirring the pot" a little. He's not the obnoxious douche I thought he was in his 1st post on this thread.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you might be on to me.
I better jump to a new thread.

funny-gif-Morgan-Freeman-window-jump.gif

Sister my ass. That's not the angle I'd take with Ice Cold.

While I've been happily married for longer than most Sherdoggers have been alive, my husband and I allow each other the occasional crush. One of mine is Igor. His is some Scottish or Irish chick who is an announcer for the World Poker Tour.
Lol that's great. Regardless, welcome back. So I guess you've been a fan of mma for a long time. Were you around for prime Igor? I just missed his prime. I believe the first time I saw him fight was against Herring.

They had a bell they would ring in Igor's village to warn if he was angry, drunk, or horny. This allowed peasants to take shelter and run for their lives.

2016 join date telling is about Igor's greatness...

tumblr_m2fdyqg2AX1rpzt3uo1_500.gif

My join date is 2015, i bought ufc 1 2 and 3 on vhs in '95/'96. Been a fan ever since, means absolutely nothing.

My join date is 2015, i bought ufc 1 2 and 3 on vhs in '95/'96. Been a fan ever since, means absolutely nothing.
you are late to this party my friend, entry denied!

Strongest 5'9" ever.

He's so strong that his steering wheel came off while driving, he said.

I often think that Justin Eilers murder case can happen to anyone who trains.
If you're tough, you need to behave well outside the fighting areas. Guys like
Vovchanchyn and Demian Maia remind us of virtue of being humble.

Rampage beating Igor was like...a highlight of my life. I know I shouldn't be talking about a loss, in an Igor praise thread, but that just goes to show how great he was.
what i remember is how rampage was worried about fighting Igor.

Back