Igor Vovchanchyn

fellow 2016er predictible reaction...

zissou02.gif

Maybe he's a multi banned troll???? I'm pretty sure previously banned people form the old site can now make new accounts. I have seen people from the old setup who were banned in the past but are now back.

and yes i'm a 2016 account and total noob with my K-1 Level posting.

Maybe he's a multi banned troll???? I'm pretty sure previously banned people form the old site can now make new accounts. I have seen people from the old setup who were banned in the past but are now back.

and yes i'm a 2016 account and total noob with my K-1 Level posting.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

One of the greatest the sport ever saw. Fists of stone.

Salut, Ice Cold

Back in the day there was an ask the fighters section here on sherdog (if its still there here than my bad; I'm too lazy to check), and Gary Goodridge was one of the fighters that would regularly post there.
I remember someone asked Gary Goodridge who hit harder; Igor Vovchanchyn, or Fedor. I don't remember the exact analogy so don't quote me on it, but I think Gary said if Fedor was like a sledgehammer, but Vovchanchyn was like a Jackhammer. Vovchanchyn was the hardest he had ever been hit, and bare in mind this was back when Fedor was in his prime.

yep
Page was legitimately worried and his mom asked Igor to "dont hurt my son"

Man i had this story twisted for years. I always thought it was Igor's mom who gave page the note saying "dont hurt my son", who then gave it back during the staredown.

I now understand why he retired so young.....Hope he still has all his marbles as he ages!

Igor deserves so much more respect then he gets as far as the history of the sport

my all time favorite fighter, and I don't think it would be possible for anybody to ever surpass him.

Igor is probably the most universally loved fighter among MMA fans. Had he been a smidge better he would have extreme haters I'm sure, but his career was in that Goldilocks zone of greatness so that it is safe for everyone to love him...and we do.

AFAIK he still is.
A 2yr old video.

watching it now
thank you so much,good to see he is taking his time into a good life but by god
all these years and the man STILL look like a TANK!!we don't built then like this anymore lol
interesting,he have a daughter,i just can imagine a poor soul doing something wrong to her without knowing her father is the infamous Ukrainian freight train.:p

edit
the kid he grappled with remembers me of khabib.

Here it's the youtube version where you can turn on subtitles for us non-Russian speakers. Well worth watching a second time if you are an Igor fan :)

Igor is probably the most universally loved fighter among MMA fans. Had he been a smidge better he would have extreme haters I'm sure, but his career was in that Goldilocks zone of greatness so that it is safe for everyone to love him...and we do.

MMA fans or NHB fans?

Most of the kids in here have nevery even seen GSP in real time. But I see this thread about once every couple of months. If that's what it takes to keep somebody even remotely relevant.

Why do you bother ?

You're not relevant, why do you even bother to post

Back