If you were walking in a dark alleyway and you're...

vampiremma25so.jpg

Who is that guy? Seen this pic before and always wondered what the story was.

In a tough neighborhood, which fighter would scare you the most if MMA didn't exist and those guys were thugs instead? And which one would scare you the least? Ladies and gentlemen, let the fun begin!

In no particular order

Brock
Jardine
Wandy
T Silva
Kimbo

There's also that black dude from older wrestling (and bad movies) with the bald head and wonky eye

Paulo Filho, talking to himself and staring into the distance as I try to walk by.

this.

Most MMA fighters have that professional, well conditioned look about them. Where they don't have a desire to fight on the street due to confidence and already fighting/sparring all the time. Guys like Bob Sapp, Lesnar etc are just obvious athletes / performers and wouldn't hurt anyone outside a sanctioned fight.

But fighters like Aleks? With their fucked up Russian jail melted tire tattoos and crazy look in their eye? Hell no.

In no particular order

Brock
Jardine
Wandy
T Silva
Kimbo

There's also that black dude from older wrestling (and bad movies) with the bald head and wonky eye

reg_300.lister.cm.9212.jpg

Tiny Lister

The most - Cyborg Justino
The least - brian ebersole

Your best chance against a thug armed/unarmed is to kick him in the nuts...but guess what?
joe-son_display_image.jpg

joe-son-punched-o.gif

Diego Brandao.
He seems like someone that would beat the shit out of you for no reason, take all your shit, and comes back just to stab you.

in a dark alleyway? tall guys, huge guys. hunt, struve, browne. if struve was just walking towards me in a dark alleyway i'd be cautious. guy is fucking huge.

A guy like Shane Carwin in a police uniform would intimidate the shit out of me.
Yes, law enforcement officers to protect & serve (the state, not the people) do more to scare me than any street thug ever will
FUCK THE POLICE!
mob1900_police_brutality2.jpg

Back