If you were walking in a dark alleyway and you're...

justapectator

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In a tough neighborhood, which fighter would scare you the most if MMA didn't exist and those guys were thugs instead? And which one would scare you the least? Ladies and gentlemen, let the fun begin!

Andre Arlovski would make me pee in my pants.

So will Geronimo.

Chael p sonnen he's actually a thug from the mean streets of west Linn Oregon

Scare me the most: Soa Palelei
Scare me the least: Roxanne Modafferi

rncprotest1b.jpg

Scare me the most: Soa Palelei
Scare me the least: Roxanne Modafferi

Lol yeah I'm a decent wrestler in a country where no one has any grappling past a rugby tackle. Usually feel pretty secure in myself on the train until one day where a half dozen Soa Palei sized islanders (with maybe a hunt or two among them) sit in my carriage. They were construction workers coming off work and never before has my decently lean 185 pounds felt so small.

Damn, yeah Thiago Silva or Paul Harris would have me crapping my pants. Cro Cop always used to scare me as well.

humn.... I`m smeeling some dirty stuff here..

Probaly ronda rousey with that mine camp cheese face.

mma_u_rouseyts_576.jpg

xlarge.jpg

images

Ronda-Rousey-doesn%E2%80%99t-give-a-damn-about-her-bad-reputation.jpg

02-24-2013-ronda-rousey2-3_4.jpg

X2XNm.jpg

Last edited:
I'd probably piss myself like that cat that Thiago made piss in a cup for him to give in during a drug test. If I seen Thiago in an alleyway I'd probably fall backwards and try to escape like Sara Conner in Terminator 2.

As for the least scary person, I'd go with Roy. I'd probably give him money thinking he was homeless.

Back