If you were a team Owner, would you give Kaepernick a chance?

Assuming he still has the skills, would you give Kaepernick a shot?

• Total voters
He's too big of a distraction...and he's simply not good enough...he started his nonsense to get attention after he got benched...

I believe he was upset getting benched for Gabbert. The kneeling began after and it just snowballed. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Jim Cozad Jr.

sanfran49ers-900x600.jpg

My team doesn't need a QB and we have a solid backup. That said even if we didn't it would be a hard no. He brings too much of a distraction and he's not good enough to warrant it.

Depends on how much $$$ he wanted and the role he expected.

He's been on the sidelines for 3 years. He might as well be a rookie. I'd pay some for his experience, but if wants top notch money and basically to walk on, it'd probably be a no.

What does my QB room look like?

Packers, Chiefs, Patriots, Saints, Seahawks, Niners, and a couple others? I probably won't touch him. Rodgers, Brady, Brees will most likely be retiring soon/are in the twilights of their careers so any backup you would want to also be the future of the team once those guys leave.

Teams like the Chiefs, Niners, and Seahawks have great top end talents that are young so any backup you'd want to be paying minimum for as well.

Nope. He sucks and would be too much of a distraction. Why people continue to encourage people like him is beyond me. Guy is a scam artist.

signing kap would be a boon

so many jerseys sold

Dude isn't good enough for that amount of heat surrounding him. T.O. was toxic in the locker room but at least that guy was still producing good numbers later in his career. Same thing with Antonio Brown. Teams will take a chance on you if you earn your keep. Kaep got figured out pretty quick. I think the best you can hope for out of him on any given game is about 130 passing yards, 40 rushing yards, at least one interception, and one touchdown. At 32 he'll never learn how to read the field if he doesn't already.

I thought he was over-rated as a QB when he was with the niners. I've had toddlers that throw things around in a less random fashion.

But, I am a died-in-the-wool Liberal so I'd hire him on a one-year to "Own the Cons." Then pick up some good quality draft picks when we slid to our inevitable 5-11.

No. I wouldn't trust him to put his team first over his ego. If I dont have faith that my qb has leadership qualities, then i dont want him.

Yeah but you might be ostracised by the rest of the ownership group
lol no

owners are all billionaires, they are not a brotherhood that you might think that they are

lol no

owners are all billionaires, they are not a brotherhood that you might think that they are

Money's money.

Yes, everyone is in it for themselves, but I also don't want to be the first guy that gets cut out on the next deal for this one guy or the however many $mil you get from jersey sales

Money's money.

Yes, everyone is in it for themselves, but I also don't want to be the first guy that gets cut out on the next deal for this one guy or the however many $mil you get from jersey sales
What next deal are you talking about?

This is game theory, whoever makes the first move wins

If my team was starting cans like Duck, Driskel, Finley, Darnold, Trubisky or Fitzpatrick I would.

Back