If you were a team Owner, would you give Kaepernick a chance?

Assuming he still has the skills, would you give Kaepernick a shot?

• Total voters
Not at all. You’re very much a dumbass and have already deserted any attempt at any argument. You’re also an enormous clown, clown.

His agent is building his case further for his next eventual lawsuit. The NFL created this entire thing to try and prevent that. Are you that slow you really can’t grasp that?

Holy shit lol.
Does someone need a Snickers bar?

LMAO, I don't know what's more glorious. Seeing Kaepernick melt down, or his supporters.

Does someone need a Snickers bar?

LMAO, I don't know what's more glorious. Seeing Kaepernick melt down, or his supporters.
Wave that white flag a little higher for the people in the back.

honklhonk.jpg

Nope. He doesn't want to play and isn't good enough to go with the bullshit.

Wave that white flag a little higher for the people in the back.

honklhonk.jpg
I hate Madmick, but he definitely took you to school.

Essentially all you did was repeatedly call him a clown.

I hate Madmick, but he definitely took you to school.

Essentially all you did was repeatedly call him a clown.
Good thing your opinion on this subject means fuck all lol.

About as lol worthy as your life to success ratio.
My lifes been going great lately.

Also, lol @ this post of yours

"You're right, that's all that's missing from Kaep. He just needs the chance to succeed and a team that believes in him. His injury was really holding him back. I'm sure you believe Pacquiao's shoulder was the reason he lost to PBF too. It has nothing to do with his shit fundamentals, poor decision making, steady regression, shitty attitude, or lack of leadership. Why would you not give up future players for that?"

That was March 2nd, 2016. When ppl wanted Kaep on the Broncos.

Lol, clown

"You're right, that's all that's missing from Kaep. He just needs the chance to succeed and a team that believes in him. His injury was really holding him back. I'm sure you believe Pacquiao's shoulder was the reason he lost to PBF too. It has nothing to do with his shit fundamentals, poor decision making, steady regression, shitty attitude, or lack of leadership. Why would you not give up future players for that?"

Lol, clown
Yeah, burned out of your "successful" job and back in the swamp. I'm sure it's going swimmingly.

Yeah, burned out of your "successful" job and back in the swamp. I'm sure it's going swimmingly.
Not sure why you care about my personal life. But yea, I made more money this year than most ppl, and just bought a house.

But I'm happy to see you had no real rebuttal and had to go to personal digs lol clown.

Not sure why you care about my personal life. But yea, I made more money this year than most ppl, and just bought a house.

But I'm happy to see you had no real rebuttal and had to go to personal digs lol clown.
Lol, sure you did, Angus. No one believes that. You came crawling back to the swamp just like you did this website.

What would you like me to respond to? That has nothing to do with him being out of the league or what happened this weekend. He's better than anything Denver has trotted out since Manning. I was dead wrong on that and didn't realize how shit QB'ing could truly get.

Lol, sure you did, Angus. No one believes that. You came crawling back to the swamp just like you did this website.

What would you like me to respond to? That has nothing to do with him being out of the league or what happened this weekend. He's better than anything Denver has trotted out since Manning. I was dead wrong on that and didn't realize how shit QB'ing could truly get.
I moved back to FL due to my grandma getting sick and had a falling out with the only family I had in Indiana.

And yea, I just bought a house. It's really not a huge deal, and I'd really prefer not to talk about my personal life anymore than I have on here.

Only a miserable pos would think someone that was 25 couldn't better their life. But you are a complete asshole, so I'm not that surprised.

and had a falling out with the only family I had in Indiana.
Not hard to see why. Hilarious how much you like to troll, (CiH's Dog) and then act like a bitch when it gets turned around.

First of all, I don't think he is serious about wanting to play again. If he were and I could overlook that he's way past him Prime, I probably wouldn't trust him not to bring down the team with some self aggrandizing stunt.

Lol, clown
@Dizzy is this true? Lmfao if so you fucking hypocrite.

@Dizzy is this true? Lmfao if so you fucking hypocrite.
Yup, I wanted Brock to stay in Denver and thought he was the future. Was pissed when Kaep told Elway to fuck off regarding a pay cut. He was a bum until I watched Denver’s QB’s and saw what that really was. I also said:

“If Denver can land Kaep I think they can put together something interesting on offense. They have their RB and WR's, the line is going to be much improved, just need something under center.”

The line was not much improved.

“If Shanahan does get hired by Denver, pairing him with Kaep could yield a pretty fun offense though. I'd be open to a cheap Kaep contract. That line needs to be fixed first and foremost though or no one is going to really succeed.

Oh and I also don't give a fuck about his political stance at this point. He put his money where his mouth was and I can respect him for that.”

I thought Lynch was the future, I thought Siemian might be enough to bridge the gap. None of that happened obviously and with hindsight Denver would have been in a better place had they picked him up. They tried to trade for him, he refused a pay cut, then they drafted Lynch and here they are four starters later and still no QB.

He needs to check his half white, upper class privilege

Back