If you were a team Owner, would you give Kaepernick a chance?

Assuming he still has the skills, would you give Kaepernick a shot?

• Total voters

cooks1

No matter where you go-there you are
@Gold
Reaction score
Assuming he has the skills at this little combine, if you had the need, would you give him a shot?

I would still be a hard no. I just don't trust that he can stop himself from making the game about something other than the game.

I don't know shit nor give af about the NFL but Colin could bring in views and revenue plus it's good for my liberal media karma points.

He should troll the fuck out of everyone and kneel as soon as they blow the whistle to start each of his physical tests.

His time has come and gone. 3rd string QB at best if he came back.

0c0420ed82b353c92cde6ccc00951fba.jpg

He'd have to have starter talent and not bench scrub talent, for it to be worth putting up with his bullshit.

So, that's a no.

No mostly because NFL is gay AF

I don't give a shit about his kneeling but he's not a good QB. If I managed a team then I wouldn't say 100% that I would never sign him, but it would have to mean the QB situation was bad enough that having him would be valuable.

He's too big of a distraction...and he's simply not good enough...he started his nonsense to get attention after he got benched...

Since being cut by the Niners, Kaepernick has never been begging to play again.

He's been in negotiations with several teams, but they've been tough negotiations from Kapernick and not the teams. He's made some steep demands, which implies he either wants some team owners to kiss his ass or he doesn't want want to play football.

So, no, he wouldn't be playing football on a team I'd own.

I don't give a shit about his kneeling but he's not a good QB. If I managed a team then I wouldn't say 100% that I would never sign him, but it would have to mean the QB situation was bad enough that having him would be valuable.

He can't be worse than Mason Rudolph.

it depends

I don't need him as a starter. I personally didn't think he was a good qb the first time around

but a backup? I dunno maybe? I mean I assume he is better than some of these backups

my issue with Kaep the player was really two fold

(1) He had zero touch whatsoever. It didn't matter if the guy was 2 yards away or 60 he was gunning it like throwing a fastball

(2) his accuracy was pretty spotty. and that's being generous

Now. I will say. He is at least talented enough to be a backup

Fuck no, the guy is such a moron, he is just in it for the attention. He doesn't even know what he is protesting about. His personality and antics would be detrimental to your team. And he is not even good.

LOL
How easy it is for some to forget that the reason he isn't playing is because of HIM. Teams WERE interested, but he continually burnt bridges and made demands that teams couldn't work with.

If he was a net positive for the team; sure. But even if he is good enough to be a backup there are other factors and he seems to be bad for the locker room. Other guys are still kneeling and its not a big deal anymore. I get the feeling if people didn't care that he was kneeling he would take it up a notch and do something else to get attention

If he could ball like Patrick Mahomes I would, but he's a legit can.

Back