If you were a team Owner, would you give Kaepernick a chance?

Assuming he still has the skills, would you give Kaepernick a shot?

• Total voters
Since being cut by the Niners, Kaepernick has never been begging to play again.

He's been in negotiations with several teams, but they've been tough negotiations from Kapernick and not the teams. He's made some steep demands, which implies he either wants some team owners to kiss his ass or he doesn't want want to play football.

So, no, he wouldn't be playing football on a team I'd own.

LOL
How easy it is for some to forget that the reason he isn't playing is because of HIM. Teams WERE interested, but he continually burnt bridges and made demands that teams couldn't work with.

Which I don't have any problems believing that it was intentional on his part.

If I did hire him, I wouldn't put any prohibition on his free speech. Which also means I would almost never hire him. I don't think he's a starting QB, so why go through all that drama for a backup? I have no problem with him personally, but I understand why teams would avoid it.

kap needs to march on the mean streets of greenwich, ct 'cause his only options at this point are xfl or nxt

I was 99% in the "Never" column before the stunt he pulled with the tryout.

You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to invite this Trojan Horse into your house at this point. His scorpion nature is revealed.
The NFL set this up to essentially trap him into signing away any more of legal rights.

You’re such a clown.

Screamin a is destroying cank7 and Reid lol

The NFL set this up to essentially trap him into signing away any more of legal rights.

You’re such a clown.
He's been begging for a workout for years. His supporters have been begging for a chance for years.

So, incontrovertibly, no, they didn't "set him up". They were trying to accommodate him. He asked for this.

He's been begging for a workout for years. His supporters have been begging for a chance for years.

So, incontrovertibly, no, they didn't "set him up". They were trying to accommodate him. He asked for this.
Speaking out of your ass as usual.

Media everywhere was wondering WTF the NFL was doing with this workout. They don’t hold pro days for vets. A team reaches out to players to have them come in for private workouts. The NFL 100% set this up. I can’t imagine how retarded someone would have to be to think they were doing this to give him a shot lol.

Then come to find out they wanted him to sign a waiver that gave up an right to pursue litigation against the NFL lol. And he, rightfully, told them to kick rocks.

Clown.

He should have been deported, see how long it takes him to beg to come back to America.

Her Muslim girlfriend's from the Middle East somewhere. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

43a44724b8ac95c3ee003944902dc59da9c7e587_hq.jpg

Media everywhere was wondering WTF the NFL was doing with this workout. They don’t hold pro days for vets. A team reaches out to players to have them come in for private workouts. The NFL 100% set this up. I can’t imagine how retarded someone would have to be to think they were doing this to give him a shot lol.

Then come to find out they wanted him to sign a waiver that gave up an right to pursue litigation against the NFL lol. And he, rightfully, told them to kick rocks.

Clown.

Hope your boy Kaep enjoys working at McDonalds. He's a fucking idiot that's not worth the time or effort. Enjoy these stats of Kaepernick bro:

- Threw 2 pick sixes on his first two passes of a game vs Arizona in 2015, first time that happened in 60 years. He had 4 picks that game and 49ers lost 47-7
- Threw for 4 passing yards and was sacked 5 times in 2016 vs the Bears. First time ever a QB had more sacks than passing yards
- Was so bad he got replaced by Blaine Gabbert
-Finished last in the league in pass yards per game on multiple occasions
-Never had a game winning touchdown pass in the final 3 minutes of a game
-Fumbled the ball at the 1/2 yard line with 10 seconds left against the Ram while trying to QB sneak it. 49ers lost 13-10.

Hope your boy Kaep enjoys working at McDonalds. He's a fucking idiot that's not worth the time or effort. Enjoy these stats bro:

- Threw 2 pick sixes on his first two passes of a game vs Arizona in 2015, first time that happened in 60 years. He had 4 picks that game and 49ers lost 47-7
- Threw for 4 passing yards and was sacked 5 times in 2016 vs the Bears. First time ever a QB had more sacks than passing yards
- Was so bad he got replaced by Blaine Gabbert
-Finished last in the league in pass yards per game on multiple occasions
-Never had a game winning touchdown pass in the final 3 minutes of a game
-Fumbled the ball at the 1/2 yard line with 10 seconds left against the Ram while trying to QB sneak it. 49ers lost 13-10.
Nah, he’s chilling with the millions he’s made while you’re posting about him at your miserable 9-5 lol.

Hell no

All he wants to do is the nfl as a platform for sjw bs

Nah, he’s chilling with the millions he’s made while you’re posting about him at your miserable 9-5 lol.
I wish I could make millions off nike by crying like a fucking bitch rofl

No. He cant read a defense. Relied too heavy on the TE (vernon Davis). The run pass option was figured out by D cordinarors (packers). He has no touch, all fastballs.

Now with all thar said. He has talent to be backup.
The problem for him will be similar to Tebow. Is it worth the headache that will come with it.
No coach wants a backup being a distraction and thats what he has become.

Take this with a grain of salt because people grow. I followed him on Twitter before everything went to shit. the only thing he cared about was his cars, his shoe collection and his turtle

Niner fan. Watched every game of his.

LOL. Nice retort. This just screams "I've been gotten to and have no response". I can see why your post to like ratio is unbelievably terrible. It's not your fault, not everyone is likable. You and Kap will fit perfectly together.

LOL. Nice retort. This just screams "I've been gotten to and have no response". I can see why your post to like ratio is unbelievably terrible. It's not your fault, not everyone is likable. You and Kap will fit perfectly together.
“Gotten to” “post to like ratio” “no one likes you.” You seem to have the emotional intelligence of a young girl.

Try and control your outbursts a little better and maybe you won’t get banned from a karate forum this time.

Clown.
LOL, listen to this jerkwad who has been quarterbacking his armchair so long he thinks he is some sort of NFL exec.

"They don't hold pro days for vets." The NFL runs the NFL. They conduct their business how they see fit. Kaepernick is a unique case, and they offered him a unique opportunity...because he had been begging them for years to give him a shot while insisting that they'd blacklisted him. The press has been littered with these stories the past several years. Here's an example from just last month:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-agent-has-contacted-quarterback-needy-teams/
His agent has been contacting QB-needy teams begging them for a shot. He's been issuing press releases saying he wasn't given a fair chance. Only person talking out of their ass is you.

So they called his bluff. The only person blacklisting Kaep in 2019 is Kaep.

LOL, listen to this jerkwad who has been quarterbacking his armchair so long he thinks he is some sort of NFL exec.

"They don't hold pro days for vets." The NFL runs the NFL. They conduct their business how they see fit. Kaepernick is a unique case, and they offered him a unique opportunity...because he had been begging them for years to give him a shot while insisting that they'd blacklisted him. The press has been littered with these stories the past several years. Here's an example from just last month:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-agent-has-contacted-quarterback-needy-teams/
His agent has been contacting QB-needy teams begging them for a shot. He's been issuing press releases saying he wasn't given a fair chance. Only person talking out of their ass is you.

So they called his bluff. The only person blacklisting Kaep in 2019 is Kaep.
I’m glad your dumbass finally admitted the NFL set this up. Nice job ignoring literally everything else.

They called his bluff so badly he invited the fucking media to an open workout instead of a closed off session.

Clown.

I’m glad your dumbass finally admitted the NFL set this up. Nice job ignoring literally everything else.

They called his bluff so badly he invited the fucking media to an open workout instead of a closed off session.

Clown.
YouMad.jpg

ROFL, someone is mad. Not my fault you didn't realize Colin was begging the NFL and its teams to give him this shot.

ROFL, someone is mad. Not my fault you didn't realize Colin was begging the NFL and its teams to give him this shot.
Not at all. You’re very much a dumbass and have already deserted any attempt at any argument. You’re also an enormous clown, clown.

His agent is building his case further for his next eventual lawsuit. The NFL created this entire thing to try and prevent that. Are you that slow you really can’t grasp that?

Holy shit lol.

Back