If you think Jones is the GOAT, please answer this question

Someone post the pic of Jon standing on the podium below Matt Riddle, with that "I think i should start taking steroids now" look in his eyes.

The real question is do you (or anyone else) think that Gustaffson or Cormier were also on PEDs? Those are Jones' best wins, and since he won by competitive margins, its worth discussion.

He scraped by those two guys off steroids. Gus isn't even that good. The rest of his resume are old bums that started fighting in the 90s.

B.

Lance Armstrong was the most tested guy on the planet all thru his run and only got busted because his team ratted him out. Athletes have it down to a science.

There's no such thing as PEDs. Drugs make healthy people sick.

Muscles only get stronger via mechanical strain.

GSP is automatically disqualified from Goat discussion because he tapped to strikes
Most people will disagree with that, but you are entitled to that opinion.

The problem is that you can play that game with anyone. Just come up with some arbitrary reason to disqualify them - as people do with Jones, Fedor, Anderson etc. - and there are no candidates left.

I figure if you think he is the GOAT, you fall into one of 3 groups:

You either think (A) he never took steroids, (B) think he did, but think that everyone else is on steroids too so it doesn't matter, or (C) think that steroids don't matter and that he'd have beaten everyone he has even if he were clean.

So which group do you fall into? I'm trying to figure out the thinking of all his diehard fans and each and every one of them has to fall into one of these three groups.

A.

There's only debate over him taking PED's in one fight.

I figure if you think he is the GOAT, you fall into one of 3 groups:

You either think (A) he never took steroids, (B) think he did, but think that everyone else is on steroids too so it doesn't matter, or (C) think that steroids don't matter and that he'd have beaten everyone he has even if he were clean.

So which group do you fall into? I'm trying to figure out the thinking of all his diehard fans and each and every one of them has to fall into one of these three groups.

B

Back