If You Play Guitar Get In here

Oh shit you brought out the SRV?

<Gordonhat>

Then theres this

Good Bob Dylan song

Last edited:
This is a local dude:

His playing is so tight and dead on... and he plays classic 60's rock, blues, surf music, country, and chicken pickin' stuff perfectly.

Last edited:
Yeah, but Tommy E is no joke. Almost no one can play like that dude.

There is a difference. A huge one, between talent on an instrument like a session guitarist and one who connects with people.

There is a difference. A huge one, between talent on an instrument like a session guitarist and one who connects with people.

He plays sold out shows all over the world.

He plays sold out shows all over the world.

Still no Eric Clapton. There is a difference. Its forming that talent into a song.

And I guarantee you if SRV was alive hed crush that guy with coke sweats and his guitar behind his back.

For anyone curious, his name is Stephane Wrembel, a French Jazz & World Guitarist based in Brooklyn, New York.

His most popular song is "Bistro Fada" which was in the movie "A Midnight in Paris"

My favorite album by him is: "Dreamer of Dreams."
51duQDTNYBL._SS500.jpg

Last edited:
Still no Eric Clapton. There is a difference. Its forming that talent into a song.

And I guarantee you if SRV was alive hed crush that guy with coke sweats and his guitar behind his back.

Love SRV, but Tommy E is in his league... different styles though:

Oh, and this guy...

Legendary and magical.
As a kid I loved (and still do) "The Song Remains the Same" What a musical journey this song is.
I can remember coming home from school, getting on my hollow-body Telecaster, Boss D1 orange distortion and my Fender amp. Playing this song on CD, playing along to it and it just sounding like heaven. *sighs*

That and all the Zep songs, Oceans, Black Dog, Stairway, Kashmir, No Quarter..

3:25

Prince killing The George Harrison song with Tom Petty.

Drummer here, but Prince is one of my fav guitar players. As a drummer I love guitarists that have great rhythm. Often guitarists focus on lead playing. Shout out to all the guitar players that have a great pocket, can hold it down, etc.

Like this.

I used to love playing blues guitarbut in my honest to God opinion it has become quite antiquated and boring.

...coming from classical guitar playin ass dude lol.

Back