If You Play Guitar Get In here

I play and collect. I might have more guitars than anyone here. ;)
hqdefault.jpg

I suck horribly but I own a really beat '77 Telecaster (Tobacco sunburst and a kind of birdseye-ish maple neck) - used to get really blotto and play along to this:
HNWT6DgoBc14riaEeLCzGYopkqYBKxpGKqfNWfgr368M9ULkNsdFX4vWemfb4PgpsPF6HJ8QRMjo8ULMfrfw9WK74T6e6Wsgv4kpGCmyJXDneaY82AzLYpVgN9k

Anyone recommend some songs with cool bass lines for a young kid? Don't really like most Primus stuff. She has played through most good Metallica and RHCP songs. We recently discovered Dream Theater, which I had totally overlooked before. Some of their songs sound pretty cool.

Anyone recommend some songs with cool bass lines for a young kid? Don't really like most Primus stuff. She has played through most good Metallica and RHCP songs. We recently discovered Dream Theater, which I had totally overlooked before. Some of their songs sound pretty cool.

Cake:

Now we are talking...

Me actually trying to play Master Satch's shit. His feel and touch on the guitar is just really different that is the closest I can get I will try again after listening to the live version and studio recordings.

Some attempts at playing the solo from Under a glass moon by Dream Theater.

I will try to do a cover love thing later and also Jan Cyrka's brief encounter

I got bugged down trying to play Erotomania by Dream Theater I guess I needed a full beard to play that shit.

I play. Ibanez fan. Just got my first multiscale about a month ago. I play through Blackstar and an Orange amp. Planning on buying the Horizon Precision OD soon and some locking tuners and knobs for the multiscale Ibanez. Synyster Gates, Steve Vai, and Joe Satriani are my guitar gods.

I am an Ibanez fan my self last year I got my self the galaxy black RG655 and fell in love with it if the Blue One will be available again I will surely get that too!

My only gripe with ibanez is they always use the Cosmo black for the hardware instead of true black cosmo just corrodes much easily My 12 year old shitty single locking Korean Made bridge from an RG220 is still pretty much has its paint intact. But the one on my Made in Japan Original Edge on my RG655 has started to peel already and its just over a year old.

damn, I don't get why people say Mayer is such a good guitarist. I've heard hyperbole about that guy since I was teenager.

{<huh}

Pretty much the entire guitar community acknowledges hes an amazing guitarist. Freaking Eric Clapton says he's an amazing Guitarist.

{<huh}

Pretty much the entire guitar community acknowledges hes an amazing guitarist. Freaking Eric Clapton says he's an amazing Guitarist.

Imagine the high quality pussy that guy has gotten over the years. Not the Jessica Simpson’s and Katy Perry’s that we know about, I’m talking random hotties every night, good on the bloke.

Imagine the high quality pussy that guy has gotten over the years. Not the Jessica Simpson’s and Katy Perry’s that we know about, I’m talking random hotties every night, good on the bloke.

4 real. On top of his guitar skills hes good with the chicks too I hear. Fuck him. Lol

Back