Elections If you missed Trumps CRY CRY CRY LIE LIE LIE speech just now, here it is.

He knew the russia collusion narrative was false, and done by the democrats instead (as proven by Biden's emails), yet wray still allowed the impeachment to ramble on. I understand the idea of protecting an ongoing investigation, but there were ways they could have gotten the truth out without ruining it.
<Dany07>

You seriously think a lifelong Republican that Trump himself appointed is covering up anti-Republican fraud? And, on the basis of that conspiracy, you want that Republican to be executed?

How stupid are you?
Apparently less stupid than you. Read my last post. Wray should hang.

lmao.... well, I surely wasn’t expecting a concession speech.

I’ve got some bad news for you buddy - if he loses he’ll be defacto Republican nominee in 2024 and if he doesn’t want it he’ll start his own news network and play kingmaker for the rest of his life. Tens of millions of chuds worship him as a living god and he’ll continue weaponizing their broken brains against the rest of us.

He’s never going away
Yeah, he can’t do any of that while he’s a squatter in the White House, refusing to leave and living like Tom Hanks in Terminal off the Air Force One meals that he steals from the commissary. Checkmate, Trumptards.

He’s gonna launch the nukes in final act of revenge against a world that has rejected him.

We’re absolutely fucked
Watching the world shove everything awful that exists up his ass over the coming year will be glorious. Fuck him.

I suspected this will go to the supreme court regardless who wins

It's because we've started an entire new election process that is suspect as fuck.

IBH.gif

He's going to show us his map of the "real" results of the election.

_108619340_hi056250355.jpg

This was the moment Trumpers should have jumped ship, instead they decided to mock the seriousness of it all saying "Lol at Libs being upset over a sharpie!"

It's obvious that trolling is the only thing that matters to them.

WTF!
"BREAKING: During a White House press briefing, his first appearance since he preemptively declared victory in the presidential race, Trump challenged the electoral process and claimed without evidence that the election was being stolen from him.
"If you count the legal votes, I easily win. If you count the illegal votes, they can try to steal the election from us. If you count the votes that came in late, we’re looking at them very strongly."

Nectarine Nero is fucked in the head.

The sitting president winning re-election in a landslide, claiming that he won, is a meltdown? What?

Well, I guess it’s time to start my Republican gimmick account since Biden is winning the election.

The Dems are obviously adding votes in PA and GA. They are also dumping votes in AZ and NV. The the democrats are the most powerful entity known to man and their whole purpose is to destroy the name of our lord and savior mcDonald J. Trump

Back