Elections If you missed Trumps CRY CRY CRY LIE LIE LIE speech just now, here it is.

Dump this after it happens.

I just wanted y'all to bath in the shrinking trump tears.

Update: Here is the PUH-THETIC speech if you missed it..................

This is PURE malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder on FULL fucking display.

Cliffs for anyone interested.

1. Trump is the President of Florida, Ohio and Iowa.
2. Trump owned the polls.
3. Georgia is run by Democrats, I bet you weren’t aware.
4. Trump doesn’t understand how elections work but that doesn’t matter because neither does his base.
5. If the election was stopped at 10 last night Trump would be President.

Last edited:
The Dems are obviously adding votes in PA and GA. They are also dumping votes in AZ and NV. The the democrats are the most powerful entity known to man and their whole purpose is to destroy the name of our lord and savior mcDonald J. Trump

They’ve been President the last 4 years.

I understand how "elations" work.
tenor.gif

Cliffs for anyone interested.

1. Trump is the President of Florida, Ohio and Iowa.
2. Trump owned the polls.
3. Georgia is run by Democrats, I bet you weren’t aware.
4. Trump doesn’t understand how elations work but that doesn’t matter because neither does his base.
5. If the election was stopped at 10 last night Trump would be President.

Real cliffs:

There was massive voter fraud and Trump will crush it in court.

Hope he fires Wray, Barr, and Esper for their shitty jobs. Wray should face the gallows for what he covered up.

I got some good news for you. I don't think they'll be around under President Biden except for Wray since the FBI Director serves a 10 year term and Biden isn't likely to fire one for political reasons like Trump.

Real cliffs:

There was massive voter fraud and Trump will crush it in court.

Wow you are in for a surprise. But good for you to keep believing this con man. You might not be the wisest but you are loyal.

Btw, before you get all bent outta shape, I still think Biden could lose this. If he does, people like you will look like gigantic fools.

Where are all the sherdoggers that wanted trump to win? Over 55% voted in the poll . Where are you trump bozos?

Is that Michael Moore at the end? When someone says "Are you being a sore loser" LOL.

What a fucken baby..

Dump this after it happens.

I just wanted y'all to bath in the shrinking trump tears.

Update: Here is the PUH-THETIC speech if you missed it..................

This is PURE malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder on FULL fucking display.

heya The Big Bang,

its good you posted this. all the major networks, along with MSNBC, along with NPR, instantly cut their coverage of the President's speech a minute into it lol.

as soon as Mr. Trump mentioned "stolen election", *bam*. they all just cut away from Mr. Trump, and that was that. most of America only heard 30 seconds or so of President's Trump rant.

- IGIT

heya The Big Bang,

its good you posted this. all the major networks, along with MSNBC, along with NPR, instantly cut their coverage of the President's speech a minute into it lol.

as soon as Mr. Trump mentioned "stolen election", *bam*. they all just cut away from Mr. Trump, and that was that. most of America only heard 30 seconds or so of President's Trump rant.

- IGIT

You're welcome. Another Sherbro asked for me to post it.

Have a good night!

He sounded defeated. Like he himself doesnt even believe what he's saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back