Elections If you missed Trumps CRY CRY CRY LIE LIE LIE speech just now, here it is.

put this in your thread sir also his chin looks like testicles

And he's already had liposuction on it!

"In 1990, Ivana Trump said under oath that her husband flew into a fit of rage due to the pain and displeasure with a scalp reduction surgery, performed in 1989. Also known as alopecia reduction, the surgery is intended to correct balding, and involves cutting the bald spot out and sewing the remaining skin back together. The tightened scalp can cause headaches and swelling. The man who allegedly performed the surgery was Ivana’s own doctor, Dr. Steven Hoefflin. He’s most famous for extending his services to Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, and Joan Rivers, among other stars. Hoefflin also performed liposuction on the chin and waist of our now president, according to Ivana’s deposition. (She rescinded part of the deposition, which included rape allegations, in a 2015 statement)."

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/06/donald-trump-plastic-surgery

l75GAZh.gif

So now the media stops Trump from speaking and pans to their fact checkers? And you guys say the media isn't corrupt? What in the hell is this?

They aren't required to give him a platform to spread lies. You know that, right?

The playing field is emotion, not reason. It doesn't matter to Trumpanzees how absurd Trump is. In a way, it's a test of faith and loyalty to their tribe to stick behind Trump no matter how stupid he acts.

The thing is I have no issue with Republicans who have different ideas to improve upon the country but in the last four years I've watched them support a guy who has literally zero policies that address the problems of our nation. It's all about owning the libs and making them cry. Its beyond pathetic and in any reasonable nation this man would have been crushed in an election and yes even against a guy like Biden that should have happened.

And he's already had liposuction on it!

"In 1990, Ivana Trump said under oath that her husband flew into a fit of rage due to the pain and displeasure with a scalp reduction surgery, performed in 1989. Also known as alopecia reduction, the surgery is intended to correct balding, and involves cutting the bald spot out and sewing the remaining skin back together. The tightened scalp can cause headaches and swelling. The man who allegedly performed the surgery was Ivana’s own doctor, Dr. Steven Hoefflin. He’s most famous for extending his services to Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, and Joan Rivers, among other stars. Hoefflin also performed liposuction on the chin and waist of our now president, according to Ivana’s deposition. (She rescinded part of the deposition, which included rape allegations, in a 2015 statement)."

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/06/donald-trump-plastic-surgery
LOL holy shit

He just claimed they were counting votes received 3 days after the election. Does he really not realize it is only 2 days after the election?

No, the real question is do his supporters realize that.

Well, on the bright side we still might get to see him physically dragged out of office by security.

Dump this after it happens.

I just wanted y'all to bath in the shrinking trump tears.

Update: Here is the PUH-THETIC speech if you missed it..................

This is PURE malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder on FULL fucking display.

It’s going to be great when nobody has to listen to this idiot anymore.

The thing is I have no issue with Republicans who have different ideas to improve upon the country but in the last four years I've watched them support a guy who has literally zero policies that address the problems of our nation. It's all about owning the libs and making them cry. Its beyond pathetic and in any reasonable nation this man would have been crushed in an election and yes even against a guy like Biden that should have happened.
Agreed. Trumpism is movement based almost entirely on deplorables desperate to enjoy some schadenfreude.

I think he'll surprise everyone and concede the race, congratulate joe, and encourage a divided nation to come together as Americans, regardless of differing opinions.

You sir are hilarious.

I think he'll surprise everyone and concede the race, congratulate joe, and encourage a divided nation to come together as Americans, regardless of differing opinions.

Are you a wizard???

:D

Hope he fires Wray, Barr, and Esper for their shitty jobs. Wray should face the gallows for what he covered up.

You seriously think a lifelong Republican that Trump himself appointed is covering up anti-Republican fraud? And, on the basis of that conspiracy, you want that Republican to be executed?

How stupid are you?

He knew the russia collusion narrative was false, and done by the democrats instead (as proven by Biden's emails), yet wray still allowed the impeachment to ramble on. I understand the idea of protecting an ongoing investigation, but there were ways they could have gotten the truth out without ruining it.

It’s going to be great when nobody has to listen to this idiot anymore.

I’ve got some bad news for you buddy - if he loses he’ll be defacto Republican nominee in 2024 and if he doesn’t want it he’ll start his own news network and play kingmaker for the rest of his life. Tens of millions of chuds worship him as a living god and he’ll continue weaponizing their broken brains against the rest of us.

He’s never going away

Watching this, how can anyone in good faith support this clown, just spilling mountains of untruths. What on earth has happened to the Republican Party, that they allow this man to represent them. What on earth is wrong with your country, that 48% of voters can cast a vote for this man to lead them. It is a product of a sick society, that somehow sees strength where there is bluster, bullshit and narcicism.

Back