Elections If you missed Trumps CRY CRY CRY LIE LIE LIE speech just now, here it is.

He's going to show us his map of the "real" results of the election.

_108619340_hi056250355.jpg

it will be tremendous,a tremendous speech

The first page of his script just got leaked onto the internet.

People come up to me and say why are those ANT EE FA frauding the ballots. They are you know.
They say somebody should like, you know, get on them. If you know what I mean. Hard, like... not soft.
And all the people say I won that election, Fox say it, Professors say it, very smart people say it. Smart people.
Biden didn't have boat parades, Obama didn't have boat parades. CHY-NA didn't have boat parades.
But they all say, Donald "what about the Russians, what about the Ukranians", what about the Russians.
I don't know they stole Hunter Bidens laptop, fabricated some emails, gave it to Rudy, and got a blind guy to swear he saw him drop it off.
I don't know that. It could be true. Maybe Russia should have done that. Some people wish they had done that.
Russia please hack our voting because it's rigged. It's so unfair. Nasty. I'm not saying hack it. But if you hacked it it would maybe be a good thing.
But I tell ya. I built the wall. I gave health care to all Americans. I massaged lotion into black peoples skin.
Has any President done as much for black people as me. Kayne knows it. Has any President achieved as much as me. Lady Gaga knows it.

He’s gonna say two words

“The Aristocrats!”

Then he’ll waddle off never to be seen again.

I think he'll surprise everyone and concede the race, congratulate joe, and encourage a divided nation to come together as Americans, regardless of differing opinions.

That would be best, but it's about as likely as Obama doing the same thing in 2016.

Really, Republicans should deliver a swift dose of Karma and investigate Biden relentlessly for the next 3 years to hamstring and sabotage his Presidency. They should also be on the lookout for any reason to impeach him as well. It would serve Democrats right.

Very low energy Trump

What a sad whiny man.

Did he concede?

He knows it's over lol you can tell.

So now the media stops Trump from speaking and pans to their fact checkers? And you guys say the media isn't corrupt? What in the hell is this?

He said he's on track to win Arizona. I don't think that's correct. If he wins Arizona and holds the lead in other states he wins a second term.

It seems more like he's boasting then dealing with the grim political reality at this point.

He is acting like he lost. He must know he is done in PA and GA.

Lotta people in this thread need to take a deep breath and step away from the TDS. It's almost over. You can go back to being sad and empty again with nothing to distract you from it.

He is acting like he lost. He must know he is done in PA and GA.

Yeah.

He is cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying and lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying it up.

Comedy aside, it really is pure disturbing creepiness.

Cya boys at the Supreme Court. Better hope there is zero evidence of voting fraud libs.

Back