If you had to go into Mordor, who would you have follow you?

part of the raft was made by a stunt coordinator or something.

he still does some cool shit, full camera crew or not

thatsright.jpg

I was under the impression Survivorman was the fake and Bear was the real deal. Bear does shit like swing on vines over 100' drops, jump out of planes, and go floating down white water rapids without a raft. All things you can't really fake.

Samwise--> Urijah Faber
Arrogorn--> Shogun
Gandolf--> Big Nog
Gimley--> Matt Serra
Legolas--> Jacare

I'd take Fyodor Emelyanenko, Sergei Kharitonov and Volk Han.
They have all been in the military and they all kick ass. That's a crew no orc would want to face.
But the real ace under the sleeve would be... MINOWAMAN. He's a giant-killer, so he'd have no trouble knebarring trolls, heel-hooking mumakils and knocking out Sauron!

I'd take Fyodor Emelyanenko, Sergei Kharitonov and Volk Han.
They have all been in the military and they all kick ass. That's a crew no orc would want to face.
But the real ace under the sleeve would be... MINOWAMAN. He's a giant-killer, so he'd have no trouble knebarring trolls, heel-hooking mumakils and knocking out Sauron!

He would flying double-kick Sauron into oblivion

1. Kyle Maynard
2. Shinya Aoki Butt Scoot Attack
3. Steve Jennum (He's a Ninja!)
4. Harold Howard (Car Driver)
5. Kissman Nakao

I would just go with the guys from Lord of the Rings since they seem to have got the job done. I wouldn't even be bothered by the homosexual archer.

Marcelo, duh. It's widely known that orcs have little to no defense against arm drags.

Best thread this year, hands down. Bravo TS.

I get the sense that none of these jokers would be "following" me anywhere, particularly anywhere dangerous. I'd probably be behind Wandy/Fedor/etc. rather than leading the way... unless it was across a mine field and they were like "hey, newb... you're up front"

Gollum. Slick grappling and the only one with a 100% destroying-the-ring-when-at-the-Mountain-of-Doom success rate.

Either him, or Aoki, they're interchangeable, really.
aoki-finger-2.jpg

Never been able to watch a complete Lord of the Rings movie (flame on).

I would probably use Shinya Aoki as bait.

Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, Alister Overeem and JDS to carry my throne.

Fedor to actually fight when needed.

Chuck Norris, everybody would surrender to him anyway. Even if there were rumours of Chuck Norris coming there way, they would move to a different land/country/province.

I would probably have to give up my throne to Chuck Norris.

Back