If you had to go into Mordor, who would you have follow you?

Bear Grylls is insane. I just watched the deserted island episode. He had to cross from one island to the next. There were visible sharks in the water. He crossed anyways.

Wasne't that episode proven to be fake?

Wanderlei for offense and then Brock in case shit hits the fan i need a meat shield to take the mountain troll for me to leave

nicole ritchie. she looks like she is from there and a would kick her into mount doom.

I'd be like "this is sparta!' then i would kick her in.

Then i'd be like "Shit, this is Mordor." I mean, Mordor does not even look like Greece in the off season and I would have to kick Lionel Ritchie's fake daughter into the lava of mount doom to realize this.

DonFrye.jpg

Need some pure muscle-Brock
Need someone slick as shit- Damien Maia
Need a jack of all trades- GSP

Wandy for sure. I am pretty sure he is one of the few MMA fighters who would be perfectly at home in armour and carrying a battleaxe. Ubereem because I would need something to ride, that is a long ass way to walk, + he would have eaten the horses. Tim Boetch because as any cape wearing D&D playing nerd will tell you, every group needs a Barbarian warrior. And since Jimmy Cera is already taken, the part of the hobbit will be played by Joseph Benevidaz.

Definitely Fedor. If he can kill a bear he can kill an Orc.

Forrest Griffin, he know what to do when the shit hits the fan and could provide comic relief.
Marcelo Garcia, he would have your back.

Forrest Griffin, he know what to do when the shit hits the fan and could provide comic relief.
Marcelo Garcia, he would have your back.

Yeah Forrest would definitely carry a more interesting conversation than Fedor

Maybe Penn would be good because of the volcanic topography and being from Hawaii.

I'd be going with grapplers only cause that's how I roll!

Roger Gracie (Large)
Marcelo Garcia (Medium)
Caio Terra (Small)

Back