If you had to go into Mordor, who would you have follow you?

I kinda feel guilty for being the catalyst for this thread.

seriously though, i'd take mr. rogers. he's pretty bad ass.

lesnar is huge dude.... you need someone fast not a 300lb beohemoth.. U need someone like a ninja. Imagine Lesnar hiding behind a rock...come on ..

So you're saying you would use jujitsu to fight the orchs! Pretty smart ! What's the first thing you would do if you get in a fight on the street, jump to guard...come on, in Mordor, you need strikers and runners.

You hit and run dude. You don't jump guard and armbar and then try to get up while there are 12 orchs trying to stomp you. You wouldn't survive the terror of it all..

We have those fancy cloaks + Lesnar = portable rock to hide behind

You can't strike if you want to hide/sneak

You sneak up behind them and choke them, silent and efficiently ninja style!

Alexander Karelin

aleksandr-karelin-1_crop_340x234.png

Everyone who posted before me can just turn around and head home, and anyone who wants to post after me shouldn't bother.

thomas-bruso-vietnam-tom-epic-beard-man-500x330.jpg

Epic beard man?

He sees tough guys like Sauron and he slaps the shit out of them.

Orkish diet
In The Hobbit, Tolkien indicates that Orcs are "always hungry", although given the demeanour of that book, it is not clear if this is an exaggeration or not. Orcs do eat all manner of flesh, including those of men and horses, except perhaps their own, although the implications of cannibalism among Orcs are alluded to quite frequently. In Chapter III of The Two Towers, Grishn

Orkish diet
In The Hobbit, Tolkien indicates that Orcs are "always hungry", although given the demeanour of that book, it is not clear if this is an exaggeration or not. Orcs do eat all manner of flesh, including those of men and horses, except perhaps their own, although the implications of cannibalism among Orcs are alluded to quite frequently. In Chapter III of The Two Towers, Grishn

Back