If you had to go into Mordor, who would you have follow you?

platfox

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Some have said Drysdale is a good choice. I think he's too big and easy to spot. You'd have to be small and quick. I say Ryan Hall. He could go inverted and hide behind small bushes and rocks. He would also eat a lot less of the Lembes bread. Drysdale would probably hog it all.

Tim Kennedy. He's a sniper, dude would have my back and keep a low profile

Traditionally, I have to go with

Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva
Ashe "The Archer" Bowman
Floyd Sword

And Joe Warren, so you can have a hobbit there too.

Traditionally, I have to go with

Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva
Ashe "The Archer" Bowman
Floyd Sword

And Joe Warren, so you can have a hobbit there too.

Damn, I forgot about Wanderlei. I would feel safe going into hell with him beside me.

Fedor......he would armbar the gates after pounding out some trolls and then Aoki once I'm in there to show Sauron the birdie. Obviously to get up there we would have to ride Struve piggy backing on Morecraft. Randleman would probably have to suplex the tower to bring it down though.

That was more of a reference to "You have my sword/axe/bow" thang,

but honestly, if I could choose ONLY fighters, and let's say I travel with a posse of 3 besides me...

Wanderlei Silva
Aleksander Emelanenko
Mirko Cro Cop

Probably Fujita too, that man can take a punishment.

That was more of a reference to "You have my sword/axe/bow" thang,

but honestly, if I could choose ONLY fighters, and let's say I travel with a posse of 3 besides me...

Wanderlei Silva
Aleksander Emelanenko
Mirko Cro Cop

Dude, Aleks work for Sauron have you ever seen that dude?: Pure evil.

Some have said Drysdale is a good choice. I think he's too big and easy to spot. You'd have to be small and quick. I say Ryan Hall. He could go inverted and hide behind small bushes and rocks. He would also eat a lot less of the Lembes bread. Drysdale would probably hog it all.

Rickson (Need I say more?)
Chuck Norris (Gonna need a beard in the group)
Dr. Sheldon Cooper (He's my Map Guy)
Bear Grylls (He probably knows how to gut and cook an Orc)

Bear Grylls (He probably knows how to gut and cook an Orc)

Bear Grylls is insane. I just watched the deserted island episode. He had to cross from one island to the next. There were visible sharks in the water. He crossed anyways.

who would voluntarily bring jimmy cerra to mordor. homeboy just piggy backs and moans the whoooooole time.

my pick? nick diaz. how many guys you know who are throwing hooks to the head and putting ppl in gogos? nick diaz ftw.

Brock Lesnar to hide behind while goes "LESNAR SMASH!!!!!!". A close second would be Alistair Overeem. Maybe a tag team.

I'd also bring Arianny Celeste for when we set up camp and after Brock is locked in his cage and Overeem is hunting for food.

Back