If you had to choose only one..Marijuana or Alcohol?

I'll take alcohol. Never been partial to inhaling anything on fire.

Weed is crap IMO. Certainly nowhere near as fun as alcohol. Which is more dangerous? Alcohol. If they were both discovered today which one would be banned over the other? Alcohol. Which would I prefer to be legalised? Alcohol. By far!

Mary Jane does not do a thing for me. Alcohol, however, does A LOT of things for me... or TO me or does a lot of things to people through me and vice-versa.

Yeah, I can't say it's all positive, and in my opinion, alcohol is much more negative than marijuana. But I'd rather be drunk than to take the high :S...

MArijuana, way more creatively inspiring, and it doesn't deplete your body and brain of so much

Alcohol. I don't give a shit about weed.

Weed. Wouldn't think twice about it.

Its been about 20 years since I smoked weed. but I would choose weed.

Not only does it make people less violent, but it has medicinal advantages such as helping with migranes, depression, etc.

Weed, easily. I rarely drink, but I've smoked for about 12 years now.

And to whoever said there are more options for drinking (beer, wine, spirits), and that weed is just weed,.. no. Just no. There are a myriad of strains, hash, oil, etc, and numerous ways to intake it. Weed is not just weed. Thats about as uneducated as comments about pot get.
Still just weed (from one genus, three varieties) but in different forms. You can't say the same for alcohol which comes from more sources, and prepared and served in more ways.

Wow, didn't know sherdog was full of this many pot heads....well I guess I should have expected.

Alcohol, but even that is in moderation

Love me some craft beers. Marijuana does nothing for me.

alchohal has played a large part in why my life is so difficult right now.

weed has helped me deal with the difficulties in a way that doesnt make me want to kill myself.

fuck alchahol

weed all day

plus when i get drunk i fuck girls that i shouldnt and have to explain to them that what happened last night will most likely never happen again. so enjoy the ego boost for a week or so and move on.

Alcohol, I dont like the way pot makes me feel, at least not as much as I like being drunk. Hangovers keep my habit in check too.

Back