If you had to choose only one..Marijuana or Alcohol?

I've got a couple of weed enthusiast friends and I've tried a lot of different shit thanks to them. Just doesn't seem like worth the effort.

Usually I either feel slightly more mellow or nothing at all. Once (partly due to being so drunk surely) the room started spinning and I barfed. I never get the paranoid feeling they talk about either.

I'd rather go for coke next.

Then you ain't smoking enough of it braw. I process THC like a machine so it always takes more of it to get me baked than other people

And to whoever said there are more options for drinking (beer, wine, spirits), and that weed is just weed,.. no. Just no. There are a myriad of strains, hash, oil, etc, and numerous ways to intake it. Weed is not just weed. Thats about as uneducated as comments about pot get.

These were my thoughts when I read that, too

You cant have weed with a meal like u can have with booze.

Dude I get too paranoid lately. I kept thinking my cat was gonna attack me, he was looking super sketchy and was staring at me. I'm never afraid of being caught, just other dumb crap like the cat lol

hmm tough one

i like my alcohol but weed...

Alcohol

So much more variety, and none of the legal hassle if used responsibly.

Beer all day. I beer or two a day can be nice. Never cared for weed.

Good beer costs more per buzz but its worth it. I can talk to women drunk, I would rather not talk to people when I'm high. Video games, pizza, and youtube are all I want after a few hits(nothing wrong with that combo).

As an alcoholic I can say definitively....

Marijuana>>>>>>>>Booze

Also pretty funny to see the people who didn't read the OP outing themselves by talking about weed being illegal so they choose booze...

Back