If you had to choose only one..Marijuana or Alcohol?

Wow. Just skimming this thread makes it pretty clear that weed smokers are catching up to vegans for being sanctimonious douchenozzles extraordinaire. I'm pro-legalization and I'm having trouble navigating through the field of high-horses in this thread.

I would rather be on the Blueberry Chronic, because I believe it is healthier than being an alcoholic.

Alcohol. I used to smoke a shit ton of pot, but I quit when I joined the Military. Once I got out and tried smoking it again I didn't like it. I wish I did though because it's better for you than getting drunk and pot is basically legal here in Michigan. Medical is legal and total legalization is going to be on the voting ballad this November and I'm sure it will pass.

I'd much rather weed be legal.

Sure stoners can be annoying, but they can't get close to competing with drunks in terms of vicious and obnoxious behaviour.

I smoke a lot more often than i drink, but i would still pick alchohol. The best time to be intoxicated is when you're partying, weed is not a party drug. Getting blem is nice, but my most fun nights happened when i was sauced.

Back