If you had everything you wanted, how much happier would you be?

I only want one thing, and that's to give my Wife a kid. 17 years so far and nothing, hopefully this will change. I feel 2014 is our year.

I don't think people with a lot of worldly possessions sleep any better at night than people with less. Happiness is being thankful for what you have

You're assuming the "everything you wanted" = worldly possessions.

Ummm very happy? I'd have land, a house, several nice cars and enough money to not have to worry about how much i spend. That would allow me to do whatever i wanted to pursue and i'd be happy.
I don't think its materialism but rather having the safety net in place to allow one to chase their dreams and interests.

Don't want anything except to not need an income

Free time is the most valuable thing there is

pp,375x360.jpg
Why does money automatically = lust for material possessions? I mean, to some people- sure, that's all it is

But what about security, funding for projects, inventions, helping others in need (programs, etc.)? Those are not material possessions or excesses. Those are real and do equate to real happiness.

So if all you can consider when you think about money is acquisition of material goods, then yes, you are severely dull, have no personality and will definitely be VERY unhappy if/when you get increased amounts of money

I would be crazy happy. All I want in life is what I don't have.

Does everything I want include the ability to not be bored by having everything I want?

There aren't alot of 'things' i want. Do people count? Like good girlfriend and friends etc

Sounds like fun, when you think about it. Shame I'll be gone as part of sherdoggercide, but the vision is too compelling to be too upset.

My plan calls for no sherdoggercide! I only said you'd all be dead cause I'll be in the future. If you can make it to the future then you're welcome to come along for the ride and rule a solar system or two. I'll need people who respect MMA in my universe.

What a rediculous question

I'd travel around the world and yeah that'd make me extremely happy for a very long time.

Back