If you could show Sherdoggers from 5-10 years ago one gif, what would it be?

MirNog2.gif

frank-mir-headphones.gif

and when Jon Jones, GSP, and who ever else gets KTFO like they all do, we will be there showing you those gifs as well

That Pride hate still running strong in here.

wish comebackkid would just disappear. no one would miss him

I'd miss him. You're ruin your credibility by having the opposing stance's fighter in your AV. Makes you look bias and untrustworthy in regards to the issue.

We all have blind spots. His is that fight, for whatever reason.

Last edited:
depressing thread

getting out of here

+ I'd show chuck getting ktfo by franklin

I'd miss him. You're ruin your credibility by having the opposing stance's fighter in your AV. Makes you look bias and untrustworthy in regards to the issue.

We all have blind spots. His is that fight, for whatever reason.

For you I will take a week off of discussing the Shogun/Hendo fight. It will be tough and I'm not positive I can make it but I will give it a shot.

franklinktfo.gif

Cung Le was one of the most hated fighters on here when he first started MMA because of his TMA background. Most Sherdoggers thought he would get steamrolled by the top fighters. People even claimed his fights were fixed, such as the Frank Shamrock fight because, "Shamrock didn't go for any takedowns." Nobody would have believed you if you told them that Cung Le would go on to one-punch KO arguably the #2 MW of all-time.

cungfu.jpg

Hate that gif, hate that fight.

Fedor losing for the first time.

franklinktfo.gif

Cung Le was one of the most hated fighters on here when he first started MMA because of his TMA background. Most Sherdoggers thought he would get steamrolled by the top fighters. People even claimed his fights were fixed, such as the Frank Shamrock fight because, "Shamrock didn't go for any takedowns." Nobody would have believed you if you told them that Cung Le would go on to one-punch KO arguably the #2 MW of all-time.

cungfu.jpg

Any C level mma fighter can beat that 1 dimensional kickboxer lol.

Any C level mma fighter can beat that 1 dimensional kickboxer lol.

His wrestling and subs are actually way better than you think, you just haven't seen it because he hasn't been on the ground in a fight thanks to his TDD.

You seriously consider Franklin a less than c-level fighter? Past his prime sure, but less than c-level? I don't know if your ragging on cung or on rich more by saying that.

His wrestling and subs are actually way better than you think, you just haven't seen it because he hasn't been on the ground in a fight thanks to his TDD.

You seriously consider Franklin a less than c-level fighter? Past his prime sure, but less than c-level? I don't know if your ragging on cung or on rich more by saying that.

Sarcasm went right over you but i forgive you.

Seriously this!

LHW was known for having the best and baddest fighters from the ufc to pride. Then a TUF winner wins the belt. Beating shogun and rampage in the process.

Back