If you could show Sherdoggers from 5-10 years ago one gif, what would it be?

Nobody would believe that's Wand. Everyone on the forum would be like "FAKE. Look at his face for crying out loud, that's not Wand"

And if this fight happened to be in pride, leben would be said to be able to beat the entire ufc roster.

Hate that gif, hate that fight.

I love Rich and hated seeing him get KOed but that was an awesome KO by Cung. Countered Ace perfectly. KO of the year for 2012 imo. Its one of those fights where I like both fighters and didn't want to see either of them lose. Still seeing Rich get KOed like that hurts so i feel you :(

Not to mention . . .

HendoWandy.gif

and

FedorvsHendo.gif

Fedor was the first one that came to mind, then the Wand/Leben fight.

I love Rich and hated seeing him get KOed but that was an awesome KO by Cung. Countered Ace perfectly. KO of the year for 2012 imo. Its one of those fights where I like both fighters and didn't want to see either of them lose. Still seeing Rich get KOed like that hurts so i feel you :(

Yeah its like a weird feeling, Cung comes off as such a genuine nice guy so you can't help but be happy for him.

But to see Rich get brutally KO'd like that just makes me sad :icon_cry2

214uvbk.gif

Both frank mir vs nogueria 1 and cain velasquez vs nogueria. 10 years ago big nog was on top of pride just about to defend his title vs fedor....flash forward and he loses to frank mir and cain velasquez by knock out/tko. i was pretty shocked both times it happened.

Yeah its like a weird feeling, Cung comes off as such a genuine nice guy so you can't help but be happy for him.

But to see Rich get brutally KO'd like that just makes me sad :icon_cry2

Yeah i was happy for Cung cuz I wanna see him do well in the UFC. I missed the event live and rewatched some of the fights later. Still couldn't believe Rich got KOed like that. I remember a thread where It said rate the event so I can hear people opinion on the the whole event. One of beefcake180 post made me lol cuz he gave it a 0 and said see AV.

Yeah i was happy for Cung cuz I wanna see him do well in the UFC. I missed the event live and rewatched some of the fights later. Still couldn't believe Rich got KOed like that. I remember a thread where It said rate the event so I can hear people opinion on the the whole event. One of beefcake180 post made me lol cuz he gave it a 0 and said see AV.

Lol yeah rough night for him, I won't ever watch that fight again as a huge Rich fan myself.

Literally gives me a shitty feeling in my stomach, like with Forrest/Andy.

Any gif of Fedor getting tooled would be my pick. 5-10 years ago, nobody would have believed it was even possible.

Hahahaha, you're so f'n bias about that fight. This is why you shouldn't be allowed to talk about it. You want to show those, but not him flat on his back getting punched by the Zombie he created.

Hilarious. :icon_chee

Ya know I love ya, but you're delusional.

ufc-139-rua-henderson-7.gif

Either way, I'd show 'em this

shogun-hendo-injured_large.jpg

That Pride hate still running strong in here.

No, I think it has to deal with the fact Sherdoggers 5-10 years ago seeing the top fighters then getting demolished now would be mind blowing.

Well is it 5 or 10 years ago??? Cause that time frame makes a big difference......

5 years ago??? Start of 2008.......Hendo vs Fedor

10 years ago??? Start of 2003......still tempted to say Hendo vs Fedor...but I already used that one...so....Anderson vs Belfort

Back