If you could show Sherdoggers from 5-10 years ago one gif, what would it be?

I would throw in these as well just to really blow their minds

4.gif

ufc-139-rua-henderson-3.gif

Those would blow their minds indeed I reckon ^^

Nice thread and a lot of nice choices. It looks indeed if pretty much the entire area is covered.

Rather than such a negative answer, I would show the showtimekick.

I would throw in these as well just to really blow their minds

4.gif

ufc-139-rua-henderson-3.gif

Hahahaha, you're so f'n bias about that fight. This is why you shouldn't be allowed to talk about it. You want to show those, but not him flat on his back getting punched by the Zombie he created.

Hilarious. :icon_chee

Ya know I love ya, but you're delusional.

ufc-139-rua-henderson-7.gif

Hahahaha, you're so f'n bias about that fight. This is why you shouldn't be allowed to talk about it. You want to show those, but not him flat on his back getting punched by the Zombie he created.

I knew the butt hurt Shogun fans would show up shortly after the Hendo gifs

Soooo predictable.

That this was the most feared man on the planet.

2nkigc9.gif

And the WWF'ing of the UFC, which can be seen by smacktalking yourself to title shots and ridiculous matchmaking for the PPV.

lesnar.gif

PS not a Brock hater at all, it just came to mind.

showtime kick is definitely the flashiest so probably that

Well, some not quite 10 years ago, this would be mind blowing too:

rashad-evans_chuck-liddell.gif

Pick any top fighter from today and you will have plenty Gifs of them losing in a 5-10 year span.

Look how fast fighters fall.

A few examples

Chuck 1-5 in his last 6 with 4 KO losses in that span
Tito 1-7-1 in his last 9

It happens to every top fighter eventually.

It is reality and their is nothing embarrassing about it.

And just to be fair . . .

fedor-emelianenko_tim-sylvia.gif

fedor-arlovski-1.gif

id show that gif so dey all see how overrated feodore is.

Every top fighter loses eventually. That doesn't mean that they were overrated you clown.

What do you think about Fedor beating the top UFC HWs that were in the same era as he was? (Tim and Arlovski)

What does that say about the UFC HWs before the Pride buyout?

Were fighters like Chuck and Tito overrated?

Chuck went 1-5 in his last 6 with 4 KO losses in that span
Tito went 1-7-1 in his last 9

Of course not. They did what every top MMA fighter has done. They declined after taking years of abuse. It will happen to guys like Jon Jones one day too.

I wouldn't mind showing them this gif at all. This will point out to them that unlike what many of you guys would like us to believe Hendo was not out on his feet. He was very much alert and returning h bombs.

I'm very sane my friend, Shogun got destroyed for 3.75 rounds.

Better question is what gifs will Sherdoggers from 10 years from now be sending to us people from 2013?

Answer: all the heroes of today losing in humiliating fashion. When I say "all" I do mean "all", unless by some miracle one or two retire just in time

This isn't that complex if you understand the passage of time. Which most Sherdoggers don't. Hence threads like this.

I wouldn't mind showing them this gif at all. This will point out to them that unlike what many of you guys would like us to believe Hendo was not out on his feet. He was very much alert and returning h bombs.

I'm very sane my friend, Shogun got destroyed for 3.75 rounds.

regardless that fight was just all around epic.

Back