*If you could only watch one for the next 10 years, which would you choose: Football or MMA?*

Would I be able to sneak in real football? Or just the American handball version?

Tough choice.

Ultimately I'd choose the sport that allows punching.

NFL is all I watch now, just not into MMA anymore. Go Bills!

You can't watch the other one, not even a rep. Which would you prefer, football (NFL, NCAA) or MMA (UFC, Bellator, etc.)?

MMA. No question. I know everyone wants MMArtists to make more money, but the idea of watching multi-millionaires play a game on teams owned by billionaires who held a city hostage to pay for a stadium that increased the billionaires net worth by 50%+ disgusts me. If/When MMA gets to that point, I'll probably feel the same way.

Football. If i want mma i will just go punch my dad again.

You can't watch the other one, not even a rep. Which would you prefer, football (NFL, NCAA) or MMA (UFC, Bellator, etc.)?
MMA....not even close. Football gets worse every year. In a few years the quarterback will be wearing a red jersey in games. Dana and the UFC are getting better, even with Disney/ESPN.
upload_2019-10-10_22-27-55.jpeg

I dropped the other sports back in the 90's. I wish I could have stayed a faithful fan to other sports, but there was something about watching people getting punched in the face that I found intriguing.
When I watch guys punching each other in the face it makes everything I experience in the world make sense. It puts it all together for me.

Football even if the PPVs were free in MMA.

Football has been part of my life since I was a kid. No matter what I will always love football

I dont have a specific team, I just enjoy the game and the season. I play in 2 pools and always run the super bowl squares pool at work

Hopefully watching less sports and doing:

main_press_s20403.jpg

sorry i dont have lots of time to spend with young interns. I just come to sherdog to get the dog agenda fulfilled. Dog Parks? Why arent they Human Parks?.

I'll say football but only because MMA has been so oversaturated its easy to get sick of it. At the end of football season it always feels like there should be more, although I admit I don't watch college sports I think they're weird.

Football. I barely watch any MMA cards these days, and when I do I'm half paying attention.

MMA, because either American football or Football are not that fun to watch IMO.

Neither.

I’d have @Clippy read from novels to me and get @Zer to recollect his adventures with trannys

Back