*If you could only watch one for the next 10 years, which would you choose: Football or MMA?*

Off topic the Giant's are tied with the Pats right now lol

Football like the rest of the planet outside North America, obviously not the shitty American version.

Football if it’s Legends League

legends-football-league-game-17-highlight-clip-fuse-tv.jpg

To me at least:

MMA,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, etc.

I don't watch football so...

Probably cuz it reminded you of your days in high school getting punched in the locker room.

Edit: nvm I forgot we here at sherdog are 6'4" 300lbs 5% fat no one would've messed with you in high school if you went through puberty.
I wish I would have went to high school. I was a visible minority, inner-city raised kid. I was doomed from the get-go.

Im more excite for Dern and whoever she is fighting than any NFL game ever

15yrs ago football

Only sport ive watched for the last 10yrs has soley been MMA/Kickboxing/Boxing, but mainly MMA. And the funny thing is, nobody I know watches or cares about silly ol’ MMA

I watch Football selectively and mostly just teams I like. Conversely, I watch every PPV and just about every piece of crap card the UFC puts out. Take from that what you will. :D

Last edited:
LMAO these threads never failed to make me laugh, here comes all the MMA retards showing their bitterness and hate towards ball sports cause they can't accept the fact that all those other sports are superior to MMA.

Obviously most people in a mma forum are going to pick mma over any other sport but those shitting on ball sports are giving me a good laugh

I dropped the other sports back in the 90's. I wish I could have stayed a faithful fan to other sports, but there was something about watching people getting punched in the face that I found intriguing.

For me it's the fact that it's one of life's basic functions and primal instincts

Getting in a fight goes beyond sport. it's a part of nature on every level, from the tiniest insects to the largest mammals. It's also a way to settle disputes and defend yourself

It's how men measure themselves against one another. You don't enter a room and wonder if you could beat the other guys at football unless you're a retard

A three hour football games has about 13 minutes of actual playing time. It's mostly standing around, talk and commercial breaks. MMA by a landslide.

I haven't watched many full football games. But have watched like 10+ hours of MMA in a single day. At least once

Last edited:
MMA is the only game in town for me and has been for quite some time.

Don’t have the patience for other sports and even wait for the day after MMA events so I can just fast forward to the point.

besides mma I only watch the Super Bowl, the World Series, the World Cup and and the occasional grand slam tennis final

MMA and boxing a close second, fuck football ( soccer is good )

Back