*If you could only watch one for the next 10 years, which would you choose: Football or MMA?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
You can't watch the other one, not even a rep. Which would you prefer, football (NFL, NCAA) or MMA (UFC, Bellator, etc.)?

A few years ago I would have said football but the way that they call unnecessary roughness now makes it difficult to watch.

Football, hands down.

The most exciting sport its also the only video game I really enjoy is Madden

Football is fun just the entire build up, the drama, everything its fast paced and suspense and you can see crazy hits, amazing throws, runs, etc.

I dropped the other sports back in the 90's. I wish I could have stayed a faithful fan to other sports, but there was something about watching people getting punched in the face that I found intriguing.

Football duh cuz I rather watch A-level athletes.

I dropped the other sports back in the 90's. I wish I could have stayed a faithful fan to other sports, but there was something about watching people getting punched in the face that I found intriguing.

Probably cuz it reminded you of your days in high school getting punched in the locker room.

Edit: nvm I forgot we here at sherdog are 6'4" 300lbs 5% fat no one would've messed with you in high school if you went through puberty.

MMA in a heartbeat since I literally never watch football and only vaguely even understand it's silly concept.

MMA. I don't like football, it's boring and I'm never impressed with the performances.

I rarely watch regular season NFL anymore. NFL playoffs I still watch whenever I can (best postseason out of any sport there is, period).

So if it came down to UFC or NFL, I would honestly pick UFC nowadays.

But......

NCAA football >>>>> any other sport/league, so I pick “football” over “mma” based on college football alone.

Go Gators!

Last edited:
Fighting. The others are pampered tits and have 25 other excuses to point at for losing. Ball sports in general are hard to sit through, much rather play than watch someone else.

MMA. I rarely watch football, just the 2 teams I like and the Super Bowl but it bores the shit out of me.

Ban. Silly thread.. it's an MMA forum and you are attracting all the ball boys that get insecure and immediately flock to protect their stop and start every 10 seconds sport.

MMA > Grown men chasing a blown up ball

MMA. Football is boring.

MMA

I only watch my home town NFL team and it'll probably be another 10 years before they're worth watching anyways. I enjoy watching MMA no matter who is on the card or even who the promotion is putting on the event.

MMA, I love fantasy football and been doing it for years, that plus the NFL redzone channel makes the NFL much more fun to watch. Still would choose MMA.

football. mma competition model is a bit stale for me right now.

or im just trying to be a bad ass voting for another sport on an mma forum

Back