If you could have one infinity stone which one and what would you do with it

????

• Total voters
Reality stone as it looks like I could use it to alter everything and have all the other powers.

:p

At first, I chose the Time Stone so I could stop time and play with titties. But then I read your description of what the Mind Stone can do and now I choose the Mind Stone.

I have no clue what each stone does. Only a nerd would know, brother.

That's the question - make this good with clever and interesting replies

You can change your mind if you're an indecisive asshole

Here's what they do:

Power - gives you infinite power, mostly in terms of inflicting violence to crush your enemies. Also makes you bench teh 275. This one also boosts the power of the other gems. So you may not truly have omniscience if you only have the mind stone by itself, without this one to boost it.

Space - you can teleport to anywhere you want, and also become one with the universe so you're always aware of what's happening everywhere. So not only will you be able to know when your neighbor is changing, you can also teleport into her closet, you degenerates.

Reality - infinite power over altering reality. If you want to turn clippy into an actual paperclip, this is the stone to use. Will also make you taller so you can finally start calling others manlets.

Soul - this is the most mysterious stone. The extent and details of it's power are not completely known, but we do know that souls can be trapped inside of this stone, in a place called soul world. And it can probably make your grade school crush finally fall in love with you. wiki says it allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe. .

Time - infinite control over time. Slow it down, speed it up, stop it. Make it go backwards. You can time travel if you want, or you can see the future and past all at once and just know everything that happened or will happen. Also you can trap Chuck Liddell in an infinite time loop. You could trap others too but Chuck would be the most fun.

Mind - infinite control over the minds of all living things. You will know anyone's thoughts whenever you want to. And also be able to mind control them into being your personal sex zombies.

Thanks for these descriptions @Fedorgasm

It was a close call between reality stone and time stone, but I went with time stone. I could re-live the 90's with that shit!

Probably the Reality Stone as it seems to be the most useful. Since you can bend reality itself to your will, you can basically accomplish anything you want with it. You could theoretically do with it what any of the other stones could do. Wanna make a bitch your sex slave? Will it. (Mind Stone not needed). Wanna go back to the time of the dinosaurs and see a real T-Rex? Will it. (Time Stone not needed). Wanna be the most powerful being in the universe? Will it. (Power Stone not needed). Wanna do something to their soul? Will it. (Soul Stone not needed). Wanna travel to a distant galaxy 5 billion lightyears away? Will it. (Space Stone not needed).

So yeah, the Reality Stone is by far the best.

Reality stone should really let you do whatever the other stones can, when you think about it.

Reality Stone is the only answer.

When you can change reality to however you see fit, who cares about time travel?

So reality Stone is basically omnipotence?

So why didn't Thanos just change reality so that there are enough resources for the Universe. Or hell, why not
"change reality so that Gamora is still alive?"

Last edited:
Of the top of my head:

Power - gives you infinite power, mostly in terms of inflicting violence to crush your enemies. Also makes you bench teh 275. This one also boosts the power of the other gems. So you may not truly have omniscience if you only have the mind stone by itself, without this one to boost it.

Mind - infinite control over the minds of all living things. You will know anyone's thoughts whenever you want to. And also be able to mind control them into being your personal sex zombies.

Time - infinite control over time. Slow it down, speed it up, stop it. Make it go backwards. You can time travel if you want, or you can see the future and past all at once and just know everything that happened or will happen. Also you can trap Chuck Liddell in an infinite time loop. You could trap others too but Chuck would be the most fun.

Space - you can teleport to anywhere you want, and also become one with the universe so you're always aware of what's happening everywhere. So not only will you be able to know when your neighbor is changing, you can also teleport into her closet, you degenerates.

Reality - infinite power over altering reality. If you want to turn clippy into an actual paperclip, this is the stone to use. Will also make you taller so you can finally start calling others manlets.

Soul - this is the most mysterious stone. The extent and details of it's power are not completely known, but we do know that souls can be trapped inside of this stone, in a place called soul world. And it can probably make your grade school crush finally fall in love with you. wiki says it allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe. .
So i asked this. Earlier.

"""What stone helps me find girl i find hot right now who wants to bang? What stone can get me shredded jacked super easy?""

Reality stone do this and gice me even longer dick? Can i make my jaw more square?

The power stone seems nice but its only good if you have at least 2 of the stones. Simply being strong and destructive is not enough compared to powers other stones grant.
I would choose the reality stone and turn Conor's gorilla tattoo into a Pinky Pie tattoo. Then fuck around with other funny stuff, and when I'm done I'll get to serious business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back